Valentine / Valentinstag

• The gifting is to other people. Post your gift here:
    Flower adoption center/Blumen zu verschenken

someone will pick it up. If only grown up plants are valid for the Post pixie I don't know but I'd suppose not. Allthough it might be difficult to give a seed away because you must find someone with an empty pot.

Right about the seed, I'll still try since I bred extra Heart of valentines just cuz. Thanks!

"Creativity is Intelligence having fun." ~ Albert Einstein

~~~~~

• Ok, anyone else stuck on the last part of that quest? I have the honey pot and I have the letter pieces but I still can't get past the "The heart is broken. How can we fix it?" bit.

EDIT: Nevermind, only THOUGHT I had the honey, just got that done. Thanks!

"Creativity is Intelligence having fun." ~ Albert Einstein

~~~~~

• Oh nein hab das Valentinsevent verpasst :( alles nur weil mein blödes Auto kaputt gegangen ist ;( *grummel* kann mir nochmal jemand erzählen was es zu tun gab?

Edit:
    Oh es ist ja noch garnicht vorbei^^ ich dachte das Herz sei gebrochen, weil ich nicht da war an Valentinstag :D

klick mich :love: und mich auch

:love:

Edited once, last by tolina (February 15, 2013 at 1:17 PM).

• For everyone who still cannot complete the Quest, this is how I did it:

Display Spoiler

Part 1 of the letter is in the Wild Garden. Look for a very tiny, very red heart :)
    Part 2 of the letter was in the head graphics saying "Flowergame" (the one that appears on nearly every page of the game), in the top right corner. I found it when I was searching on the Compendium page. It was the most difficult item to find, and I noticed it only when I clicked "F5" for refresh, and it loaded a split second before the rest of the page.
    The honey was in the profile page of my Christmas tree. It was a tiny beige pot at the very bottom, hidden below the border graphics (very close to the advertisement at the bottom of the page). It looks like Winnie the Pooh's honey pot :D
    After finding each item you should go to interact with the Weeping Fairy. Click her, her broken heart, the letter, etc. until she tells you what to do next.
    Hope it helps *waves*

Thanks a lot! I found it! :love:

Just one Click, please! Spare a second, and click!

• tolina, konntest du das Rätsel lösen? Noch ist nichts abgeräumt. Keine Endmeldung ist erfolgt. Es wird ja immer reichlich Zeit für Autopannenverhinderte gegeben. ;) Das Adventure ist richtig schnuckelig und nicht so umfangreich. Versuche auch, ein Pflänzchen zu verschenken. Alle gedrückten :thumbup: :thumbup: .

There was little Quest in the thread-posts: The post pixie brings a seed for the VD-gift. And he comes with a very, very nice parcel for solving the quest.

Many thanks to the team. Und Nephale benötigt einen extra Dank für so viele superstarke Kreationen.

[align=center]

• Just finished the mini-challenge. A great test for the eyes. :)

Well then I am out of luck, I am diabetic and have glasses, I can see well with them on but can not for the life of me find the second part of the letter. It is just not there. I have been looking for days. This is not any fun, just frustrating. Fun game... X(

• Display Spoiler

Look at the Flowergame head graphic on every page (greenhouse, atrium, compendium,...). It should be in the upper right corner where the bark (if it´s bark) curles. I think most people found it there. It´s really hard to spot. Look for the red heart.

Schau mal beim Flowergame-Logo auf allen Seiten (Gewächshaus, Atrium, Kompendium, usw.) nach. Es müsste in der rechten oberen Ecke sein, dort wo sich die Rinde einrollt. Man muss sehr genau schaun, es ist schwer zu sehn. Orientier dich am roten Herzen. Ich denke die meisten haben es dort gefunden...

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• tolina, konntest du das Rätsel lösen? Noch ist nichts abgeräumt. Keine Endmeldung ist erfolgt. Es wird ja immer reichlich Zeit für Autopannenverhinderte gegeben. ;) Das Adventure ist richtig schnuckelig und nicht so umfangreich. Versuche auch, ein Pflänzchen zu verschenken. Alle gedrückten :thumbup: :thumbup: .

There was little Quest in the thread-posts: The post pixie brings a seed for the VD-gift. And he comes with a very, very nice parcel for solving the quest.

Many thanks to the team. Und Nephale benötigt einen extra Dank für so viele superstarke Kreationen.

Ja danke es hat alles geklappt :D

klick mich :love: und mich auch

• Display Spoiler

Look at the Flowergame head graphic on every page (greenhouse, atrium, compendium,...). It should be in the upper right corner where the bark (if it´s bark) curles. I think most people found it there. It´s really hard to spot. Look for the red heart.

Schau mal beim Flowergame-Logo auf allen Seiten (Gewächshaus, Atrium, Kompendium, usw.) nach. Es müsste in der rechten oberen Ecke sein, dort wo sich die Rinde einrollt. Man muss sehr genau schaun, es ist schwer zu sehn. Orientier dich am roten Herzen. Ich denke die meisten haben es dort gefunden...

Unfortunately it is not there for me, I have tried every trick I know, using multi links to open every link in the header (there is only one listed, which mean the heart isn't there), enlarging the page, but nothing. I have never had an issue with past events, but this one is trying my patients. It's not even fun anymore.