Alice in Wonderland Riddle X

• I know what I'm supposed to do, just can't get it to work.

Display Spoiler

Clearly I need more skill with image manipulation.

Display Spoiler

If you have a paint program that does layering, try making the top layers lower opacity. If that doesn't help, try using the lasso and cutting very close to the colors, then pasting on the other image(s).

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Nope. #2... what is she looking at? (It's hinted in the text) And what is on the scrap of paper? Now, imagine looking at the scrap of paper using what she's looking at, and then google it.

Hmm...I still can't get it. And I've tried lots of words. ?( ?( ?( I don't even know what to google. Why would you have to search for something? Help! :S

• Hmm...I still can't get it. And I've tried lots of words. ?( ?( ?( I don't even know what to google. Why would you have to search for something? Help! :S

Display Spoiler

What's the TITLE of the picture? (It's written underneath the picture itself) That's what she's looking into.

Display Spoiler

Now, what kind of "text" is on the scrap of paper? (Yes, it IS text.)

Display Spoiler

Google the name of that type of text to find a page that shows that alphabet, and then compare to the scrap of paper

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Now I'm stuck on 20. Anyone complete this yet?

Edit: Btw, if anyone needs help solving a riddle, just ask and I (and others, I'm sure) will be happy to help. I looked, and I don't think there are any forums left out there that give hints on this. There used to be, but the owner shut it down due to spam.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

Edited once, last by MiaSkywalker (January 7, 2013 at 2:37 AM).

• Display Spoiler

What's the TITLE of the picture? (It's written underneath the picture itself) That's what she's looking into.

Display Spoiler

Now, what kind of "text" is on the scrap of paper? (Yes, it IS text.)

Display Spoiler

Google the name of that type of text to find a page that shows that alphabet, and then compare to the scrap of paper

Display Spoiler

OK, I come up with "fifwij" which doesn't make any sense and also doesn't work. Any more help?....please? (I feel so needy! LOL)

• Display Spoiler

OK, I come up with "fifwij" which doesn't make any sense and also doesn't work. Any more help?....please? (I feel so needy! LOL)

LOL! You did what I did at first; I can tell by the letters you have. :)

Display Spoiler

You need to use the item she's looking into FIRST, before decoding the letters. Look at the scrap of paper "in" that item, then use THAT image to decode.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Display Spoiler

Order them. Low to high price value? But I'm not getting anywhere.

Kimi, you're on 19 then?

Display Spoiler

You've got the idea right - order them low to high value. But then you need to:

Display Spoiler

Look at the second jpg. The numbers/letters on those are on the BACKS of the stamps, in the original order of the stamps.

Display Spoiler

It's really THESE numbers that need to be put in the order of the stamps' values. Erm... I don't think I'm explaining that very well. Then what you do with those numbers is:

Display Spoiler

Convert them. Like you've done to some of the other letter/number combos we've done in previous puzzles. :)

Edit:

Display Spoiler

Btw... if it helps in ordering them, do a View Source. Look at the comments in the code.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• LOL! You did what I did at first; I can tell by the letters you have. :)

Display Spoiler

You need to use the item she's looking into FIRST, before decoding the letters. Look at the scrap of paper "in" that item, then use THAT image to decode.

Display Spoiler

Lol...that is funny. OK, I took a mirror to my laptop and this time I came up with hehwed, which still doesn't make any sense or work. I bet it's something so obvious and here I am not being able to get it! :pinch:

• Display Spoiler

Lol...that is funny. OK, I took a mirror to my laptop and this time I came up with hehwed, which still doesn't make any sense or work. I bet it's something so obvious and here I am not being able to get it! :pinch:

Display Spoiler

Ok, you have the third and fourth letters wrong, the others are right. Try again. I'll bet you just didn't mirror them properly. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif