Es weihnachtet sehr / Christmas is all around

• I just bred a couple as well. Means a few more people will be able to find seeds, although they won't be parentless. Wish I had more white clovers, then I could have bred some more for people. Of course, there are people like Aztekior, who think no one should ever breed seeds and abandon them, even if they are event flowers, because after all, it's better not to have any than to have one with parents. :rolleyes:

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• And I just bred four Lucky Clovers! Hope someone gets them who wants them! ^^

We posted the same time! :D

I guess they have to make an exception for that. I, myself, love the ones with a long history of parents. Of course, I never played DC, so that might explain why. I just think they are more special that so many people had the plant and now it is mine. :thumbup:

• I just bred a couple as well. Means a few more people will be able to find seeds, although they won't be parentless. Wish I had more white clovers, then I could have bred some more for people. Of course, there are people like Aztekior, who think no one should ever breed seeds and abandon them, even if they are event flowers, because after all, it's better not to have any than to have one with parents. :rolleyes:

No. What you all do, so it makes me happy. Original so I tryed to give a suggestion. Not having stupid right and *point*. You all are using oriantation and communication. So it will help. And... each one could realize his own plan without tangenting all the others. Yes, so it makes happy. :love:

[align=center]

• No. What you all do, so it makes me happy. Original so I tryed to give a suggestion. Not having stupid right and *point*. You all are using oriantation and communication. So it will help. And... each one could realize his own plan without tangenting all the others. Yes, so it makes happy. :love:

Actually, I do understand you. I also agree with your main point (on the other thread) that people shouldn't breed the event plants at the beginning of the season. At the end is fine; then everyone can get seeds even after they are no longer in the wild. At this point, if someone didn't get a variant they wanted (I still don't have one of the new ones, but I have 6 more plants growing, so here's hoping!), they still have a few more chances. Bred, true, but still chances!

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• I haven't managed to get a new variant yet, but I still have three more sprouts. Not overly concerned about it though - I may be able to trade for them, or if not, I can probably get some next year. Frankly, though, I like last year's variant the best, the one with the gold clover on it. I think that one is the prettiest. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• I like the one with the pig, it's so cute^^ And actually one of my last sprouts became one with pig. But the one with the goldwen leaf is very pretty.

<- help them grow, please?

• For those who aren't sure why we have a pig on our lucky clover, it's because in Germany pigs are lucky, especially in clover and especially at New Year's. The Danish at least and perhaps other cultures I am not as familiar with also share this vision of the pig as being a holiday good luck symbol. I think most Europeans are probably familiar with the symbolism, but a lot of my fellow Americans are probably confused and clueless about the pig in clover. My great-grandfather was from Germany, and he used to say "Ich habe Schwein gehabt," which means literally "I have had a pig" but figuratively "I've been lucky". Something like us Yanks being "lucky dogs".

One of my co-workers is Danish, and he brought up the marzipan pig in conversation today (that's the prize you get for finding the silver coin in the Christmas rice pudding). My young American co-workers thought it was hilarious. I, on the other hand, was unsurprised. So I thought it might be confusing for people not familiar with the custom, and that you might find the story behind your "Glucksschwein" interesting.