• It must be 'beginners luck', but I found jack-o-lantern seeds and snappy tree stump seeds with only a couple trips to the wild garden. The first batch is sprouted. Can't wait to see what they look like full grown.

• i picked up & watered three seeds on monday, then our internet had problems & was out til yesterday. I was able to water them again on thursday, but they still haven't sprouted, and i'm worried they that they won't sprout before the event ends.....does anyone have a good guesstimate of when they might sprout, or exactly when the event ends? *bites fingernails*nevermind, they just did! :thumbup:

Edited 2 times, last by butcherbaby (November 10, 2012 at 10:13 PM).

• thanks elery! mine *just* sprouted- i've been checking them something like every 15-30 minutes the whole time i've been online, LOL. but now that i think of it, my first set of seeds took more than 4 days to sprout too, and the were fully watered/sunned the whole time.

• My first seeds I took the first day finally grew up. It took 5 days for them to sprout with full sun and water, then I was offline for 3 days while my mother was in the hospital and they finally grew up today. I have another batch of seeds I got yesterday, but that's going to be it for me this year. My first batch got me 2 of the 2010 alt jack and one 2011 alt I already had (if anyone needs a "gourdy-looking" pumpkin, let me know). I can only hope the two jack seeds I got from the wild garden yesterday give me at least one of this year's alts and I'm begging on bended knee that the one bred seed from my Audreys is the new alt. Does anyone know if you have to get an Audrey from the wild garden to get the new one? Or can you breed it?

• 4 days is the minimal time. Each type can need longer. Perhaps the own spezies can also need different time? I saw many flowers spruting and growing up in different longer times. The most sprutings need longer as the growing up part. So keep quiet. We will get our Halloween champiens. Why not. It will come. :)

[align=center]

• My first batch got me 2 of the 2010 alt jack and one 2011 alt I already had (if anyone needs a "gourdy-looking" pumpkin, let me know). I can only hope the two jack seeds I got from the wild garden yesterday give me at least one of this year's alts and I'm begging on bended knee that the one bred seed from my Audreys is the new alt.

now I'm confused- do this years jack seeds from the wild garden produce the witch hat alt only, or do they also produce the '10/'11 versions?

I bred my "gourdy" jacks and only got more of the same (my least favorite unfortunately) so the next two pairs I grabbed parentless from the garden.....i really hope i get this years version (though i wouldn't mind another '10 jack)

*bites nails again*

Edited once, last by butcherbaby (November 11, 2012 at 12:53 AM).

• I bred my first three seeds, hoping for an old alt from 2010 and thinking the new alt might be breed-only (or one in the garden and one breed-only). So I got two 2010 alts and 1 from last year. Now I have two jack seeds from the wild garden and one bred Audrey. Might just give up the bred Audrey seed and grab one from the garden instead.

• Pretty sure the new Audrey can only be found in the Wild Garden however the outcomes for the jacks are more variable - the new alt is from the garden but those seeds can also give older alts as well.

• The way I understand it, and there's a post from a mod somewhere, you can only get past years alts by breeding, and the new alts with the hat are PARENTLESS in the Wild Garden.
    There will also be some bred seeds in the wild garden, but you can check before you take them.

• The way I understand it, and there's a post from a mod somewhere, you can only get past years alts by breeding, and the new alts with the hat are PARENTLESS in the Wild Garden.

Yay! :D then I'll either get one or the other of my two favorites. I sure need to plan next years catching/breeding better :wacko:

• Look at Flower adoption center/Blumen zu verschenken please. That I was saying in a heigher post. I also had to abandone a special seed from the Wild Garden. Please never do abandone breeded special seeds in a event time. Who it does, sabotages the concerns from any users. Please think about, so it is the wrong way.

Some one means, so abandoning where helpful for very fresh users? Definitely No, forsure, it isn't. We cannot know, what the new user wants to do now. And forsure we never can know, who will catch the abandoned seed. To help for the directly starting is no problem. PM is the good way. We do any times. So it brings fun.

[align=center]

• Dank ans Team, es ist vollbracht. Von nun an werden auch Behütete unsere ahnungslosen Gärten heimsuchen. Doch tat es not, solch liebreizende Verstärkung für Audry II aus großer Ferne herbeizulocken? Niemand wird es über's Herz bringen, ausgerechnet ihr unser rüdes, ordnendes Schrot entgegen zu senden. Wir werden leiden und werden erdulden müssen, was immer sie uns anzutun gedenkt. - Der Trost, auch schlimme Zeiten finden irgendwann ihr Ende.

Ein köstliches Event. Seid gepriesen bis tief in die tiefsten Karpaten, bis Trassilvanien, wo ihr sogar von den vamirischen gefeiert werdet. :) :P 8)

[align=center]