Posts by Cranberry

It must be 'beginners luck', but I found jack-o-lantern seeds and snappy tree stump seeds with only a couple trips to the wild garden. The first batch is sprouted. Can't wait to see what they look like full grown.

That music is so beautiful, Bajka20! It sounds Irish to me. I'm the odd one, I usually listen to an audio book when I'm on the computer. Right now its "The Romanov Conspiracy", by Glenn Meade. A thriller with a little bit of real history included. Of course, I miss what is read, when I get distracted by the game, haha. I like seeing people's YouTube recommendations, I find a lot of good music that way. I found Sofia Jannok that way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq3WEB_DTO8&feature=related A very happy sound!

(now to test Google)
    Das Musik ist so schön, Bajka20! Es klingt Irish mir. Ich bin der odd one, ich
    in der Regel zu einer Audio-Buch zu hören, wenn ich auf dem Computer bin. Gerade
    jetzt seine "The Romanov Conspiracy" von Glenn Meade. Ein Thriller mit ein wenig
    der wirklichen Geschichte enthalten. Natürlich vermisse ich was gelesen, als ich von dem Spiel, haha ablenken. Ich
    mag Menschen zu sehen YouTube Empfehlungen, finde ich eine Menge guter Musik,
    die Art und Weise. Ich fand Sofia Jannok auf diese Weise.

HI. I'm from the northeastern U.S.A., the state is New Hampshire. My favorite flower here is the lilac (bush), it has the most heavenly scent! We still have lots of wild flowers, if you know where to look for them, including "lady slipper", and something we called "Indian paint brush" when I was a kid, living out in the country. I have no idea at all what the correct name for them is! :D
    I think German is a fun language to speak, but I know very little. One of my friends in school had lived her early years in Germany, and taught us all some rude phrases, lol. Since then, I've learned more polite words! The sounds seem alot like English to me, its easier to say than Spanish (I've been trying to learn that also.) Games like this can be useful to learn or practice another language.

Sorry, I've looked all through the forum, wiki, and everywhere I can think of, and can't find how to put my seeds in my signature. I can't even find the BBCodes for the plants, to use on other sites. ?( Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.