• Hallo,
    Wir werden im laufe der Woche einen Ingame Chat live schalten. Mit dem könnt ihr euch direkt im Spiel unterhalten. Wir sind sehr auf euer Feedback gespannt. Sollte der Chat von euch benutzt werden könnten wir uns auch überlegen das System auszubauen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
    we will release this week a ingame chat. With this chat you can talk to each other directly ingame. We looking forward for your feedback. if u guys using this chat we can think about extending the functionality for this chat.

• An option to turn the chat box off completely instead of just shrinking it to a small rectangle for people who don't use that sort of thing would be very nice.

Agreed. I do not like games that have chat boxes or bars (like Meebo) that load on every single page. If I would like to chat, I generally go to the forum or would prefer a separate "Chat page" where I can see a list of users and read more of what has been said. Links to a translation service would be nice as well.

It would also be nice to choose not to show up in chat unless you are on the chat page. Sometimes when I am on sites with built-in chat other users get angry with me for not replying. I am not being rude, just I do not read the chat!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eine Option zum Ausschalten der Chat-Box komplett statt verkleinern es nur auf ein kleines Rechteck für Leute, die so etwas nicht verwenden wäre sehr nett.

Vereinbart. Ich weiß nicht wie Spiele, die Chat-Boxen oder Stangen (wie Meebo), die auf jeder einzelnen Seite zu laden. Wenn ich chatten möchten, ich in der Regel zum Forum gehen oder lieber eine separate "Chat Seite" wo ich eine Liste der Benutzer sehen und lesen Sie mehr über das Gesagte. Links zu einem Übersetzungsdienst wäre auch schön.

Es wäre auch schön, nicht zu zeigen, bis im Chat, es sei denn, Sie auf der Chat-Seite sind zu wählen. Manchmal, wenn ich auf Websites mit integrierter Chat erhalten andere Benutzer für die Beantwortung nicht zornig auf mich. Ich bin nicht unhöflich, nur ich den Chat nicht lesen!

:) I am sorry, I do not speak much German. :) Ich spreche nicht viel Deutsch. :)

• I have to admit, I have gone from forums to messaging back to forums, but I still like this little chatbox you have. I think it will very useful for asking a quick question - not sure how quick a response one can expect though - at least not at first. Maybe the more people get used to it.

• At the moment we do some experiments with the chat. Things we change the next days:

• Add a disable chat option in your settings menu
    • Add a timestamp for messages

what do you think about having to Chatboxes one for German and one for English?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Momentan experimentieren wir noch ein wenig mit dem Chat. Sachen die wir in den nächsten Tagen ändern werden:

• Eine Möglichkeit unter Einstellungen den Chat zu deaktivieren.
    • Anzeige wann eine Nachricht abgeschickt wurde.

Was haltet ihr davon zwei Chateboxen zu haben. Einen für Deutsch und einen für Englisch?

• In general the idea is really good. But as mentioned: a clock to see, when something was written. Different channels would be great, for trading, for different languages and PMing people.

When it is made permanent, there should be moderators and a set of chat rules.

The possibility of clicking someone in the chat and being directed to their garden is really nice!

• I would love to have possibility to move it somewhere more to the right. It gets on the scroll border and is sticked there. ;(

I couldn't have it any more to the right. It's in the bottom right corner of my screen.

Separate German and English would be fine for me, or a switch button like there is in the game.

• 2 Chaträume wären gut.

Zum Aktivieren / Deaktivieren des Chat könnte z.B. neben dem Kobold und in den Gärten neben dem Dartensymbol z.B. ein Telefonhäuschen (oder ein antikes Telefon) stehen. (Alternativ wäre Vollmond / Halbmond denkbar).

Das Fenster darf breiter sein. Wenn mehr gesprochen wird, sollte das Fenster höher einstellbar sein. Man könnte den Verlauf besser verfolgen... Mehr Höhe würde wegen der Werbung nur als Popupfenster oder als eigenes Fenster gehen.

Beim Minimieren des Chat könnte im kleinen Telefonhäuschen ein Licht dunkel werden. Wenn im minimiertem Chat etwas geschrieben wurde oder wenn der Chat Normalgröße hat, würde das Licht angehen.

----------------------

2 chat rooms would be good.

To the activation / Deactivate of the chat, e.g., a phone small house (or an antique phone) could stand, e.g., beside the goblin and in the gardens beside the Dartensymbol. (Alternatively full moon / half moon would be conceivable).

The window may be broader. If more is spoken, the window should be higher adjustable. One could pursue the course better... More height would go because of the advertisement only than Popupfenster or as own window.

While minimizing the chat a light could be getting dark in the small phone small house. If was written in the minimized chat a little bit or if the chat has standard size, the light would begin.

[align=center]

• Funktioniert bei mir nicht.

Wenn ich in das Fenster klicke, krieg ich sogar manchmal einen Cursor wo ich schreiben könnte. Dann wird die Eingabebox grau und ich kann nur noch lesen.

Falls ich also mal "Hi" sagen sollte und dann Funkstille herrscht, liegt das daran.

• gruenkern: welchen Browser nutzt du? Mit dem Firefox funktioniert es. Solltest du Opera nutzen --> der hat im Moment einige Darstellungs-Probleme.

• Opera (version 12) hat ein generelles Problem mit dem neuen Adobe Flash Plugin. Opera zeigt mir im Moment nichtmal Youtube richtig an (echt nervig). Das liegt also nicht an eurem Chat.
    Daran liegt es wohl:

• At the moment we do some experiments with the chat. Things we change the next days:

• Add a disable chat option in your settings menu
    • Add a timestamp for messages

what do you think about having to Chatboxes one for German and one for English?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Momentan experimentieren wir noch ein wenig mit dem Chat. Sachen die wir in den nächsten Tagen ändern werden:

• Eine Möglichkeit unter Einstellungen den Chat zu deaktivieren.
    • Anzeige wann eine Nachricht abgeschickt wurde.

Was haltet ihr davon zwei Chateboxen zu haben. Einen für Deutsch und einen für Englisch?

How about a button to log into the chat rather than the popup continually appearing on every page?
    Some people are not permitted to join forums by their parents and so will not be able to participate in the chat anyway.
    Others, like me, would want to pick and choose when to log in, and to be honest I am not going to do much in the game until it stops spamming me with the chat login popup every link I click.

• SolarCat, I'm also not the type who has chat permanently on ;) But if you minimize it, it's completely unobtrusive and blends in with the green background :) And it doesn't pop up with every link you click, once minimized it stays like that until you click it.

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Sieht dein Problem auch so aus, wie auf dem Bild was ich oben eingefügt habe?

Nicht ganz. Den Chat kann ich, wie ich geschrieben habe, ja lesen.
    Und wie man im Bild sieht, kann ich temporär auch schreiben - aber viel mehr als 2 Buchstaben sind nicht drin, da dann die Box ausgegraut wird.

http://i.imm.io/u4Zm.gif

(Hm, stellt das Forum keine Hilfsmittel zur Bilderdarstellung zur Verfügung? Muss ich mir den Sourcecode selber backen?)

• I couldn't have it any more to the right. It's in the bottom right corner of my screen.

Separate German and English would be fine for me, or a switch button like there is in the game.

So the problem is rather with resolution - mine is 1024 x 600 - I work on a netbook (don't have time to buy a new disc for my desktop), so I can't make it higher I would see nothing then ;((