Garden Helpers - Discussion thread

• I have a few of the plants at Yarolds, but a few of the links in that site make my browser crash and that slows down the clicking, so they may take a while longer to mature and I won't be able to add any more until they fully grow up. I will keep clicking them here too so hopefully they will make it sooner than later.

• Elery: The problem are the MiniCity-Links. I had that problem, too. I downloaded an Addon for Firefox (Flashblock) and since then I had no more problems.

• Yes, those links are the problem. I have the Flash Block add-on but for some reason I still have problem with them. So I just refrain from clicking them, but there's a lot, so it restricts me from clicking other links because of the limits.

P. S. I'm adding the plants individually so that they get all their water filled, once they are full I will rotate them to get rid of the clouds.

P.P.S. All seeds/sprouts in a garden should be posted together or it will be harder to get rid of the clouds. :3

Edited once, last by Elery (May 6, 2012 at 11:48 PM).

• Because then only some of the seeds would be getting clicks, and the more clicks the garden gets the faster the clouds go away. If there's 3 seeds but only one is getting clicks then it would take 3 times as long than if the 3 seeds get clicks at the same time. Like with the one I posted, it wasn't growing until I added the 2 other seeds from the garden, meaning it wasn't getting enough sun :3

• calenlass
    Autoreload will not work. Watering can only be performed per plant and internet connection once every 12 hours. Autorefresh will only slow down the server, but has no effect at all.

Yes, that's what I thought too...and my work computer does support this because it doesn't add any water droplets to plants no matter how many times I reload a page. By some miracle though, my home computer actually enables me to do this, I don't know how or why.

• When i close my browser, start it again and then go to water the plants with some dew it works although less than 12 hours after watering.(hope this is understandable?)

Please help them grow!! :thumbsup

• the Jack o'lantern are also grown up!!!
    And yes, we should remove NaoKitsune's Plants. Let's hope he/she don't let them alone for such a long time again.

Please help them grow!! :thumbsup

• Well, I also had a long break in the game - there was only one minigame to play, I grew all the plants that were available at the moment, so I got bored. But then luckily I came back again just before the game really took off.

• Well, I also had a long break in the game - there was only one minigame to play, I grew all the plants that were available at the moment, so I got bored. But then luckily I came back again just before the game really took off.

I did the same thing. My old account is gone - I don't know what happened to it. I don't remember how many minigames there were, but I remember the old forum - which was a section of another forum. Does anyone remember it besides me? ^^