Easter 2012 / Ostern 2012

• No, the eastereggs can be found till this date, the seeds are gone.

I have all four adult bunnies (the last four ones in the siggy) and no question mark in my Compendium, and I must say I'm puzzled :)
    Does it mean the seeds from the Wild Garden will grow to be the same as this year's seeds from the parcels? Or maybe it hasn't been updated yet and the question mark in Compendium will appear later?

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• There is one new rabbit this Year, the one with the pink flower next to him. All in all we have 4 different rabbits. Three from last year and one new. The seeds you collected from the wild garden can have all variations. The egg you get from the post pixie are the new alt.

• There is one new rabbit this Year, the one with the pink flower next to him. All in all we have 4 different rabbits. Three from last year and one new. The seeds you collected from the wild garden can have all variations. The egg you get from the post pixie are the new alt.

Thank you Nisha for Making this clear :love:

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• OT. Und ich melde mich gleich mal an, falls ich selbst keinen grauen Hasen ausgebrütet bekomme, ob jemand dann mit mir tauschen würde. ;) Der fehlt mir noch in meiner Sammlung.

• To Nisha : no i'm sorry that i'm late and thanks that you care of it
    what i said is i can have 3 bunny eggs only (the eggs that can be grow up i mean, not for find event things)
    but some others have 4, guess the 1 spot is reward of find 20 easter eggs event too?
    anyway all the bunnies seems gone now so don't mind but, curious!

To idril, Elery, lorimmel : thanks guys for guides

To Aztekior : really? i'm suspicious of some little devil eggs in your head

~~~ Edit

To Keland, Hazuki : thanks, that's what i want to know too

Edited 4 times, last by Forester (April 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM).

• Inari, search slowly and carefully - some are hidden very well. ;) And make sure you go visiting other's gardens as well.

EDIT: In reading BreakMyRevenge's post after this one, I thought I should clear something up - it took me a long time too and I was beginning to wonder if I would ever find it. I didn't mean to give the impression it was easy, if I did. But I agree with BMR in that I thought it was worth it too. :thumbup:

Edited once, last by truelinor (April 13, 2012 at 9:26 AM).

• what i said is i can have 3 bunny eggs only (the eggs that can be grow up i mean, not for find event things)
    but some others have 4, guess the 1 spot is reward of find 20 easter eggs event too?

That's it, exactly.

I picked up 3 from the garden and the reward from the egg hunt is the 4th egg.

I'd like to trade this black rose for another black with same-colour parents!

• Inari, this post, a couple of pages back, may help

• If anyone is still looking for eggs, you will find a Wiki article about the egg hunt here. CAUTION: SPOILERS INSIDE!!!
    Edit: The Mods say the list is too long (some posted locations don't have hidden easter eggs). Please have patience with me until the redundant locations are removed :)

Edited once, last by lorimmel (April 13, 2012 at 2:48 PM).