What will be the new Valentine's Day plant?

• Another question - you said there will only be enough time to breed for the Valentine's Day plant once per pair. Is that because of the waiting period after you breed two plants before you can breed them again? How long is that, 7 days?

• Breeding started at 9:30 GMT and will end on 15th february at 9:30 GMT. If you tried to breed before this time, you will have one second chance before breeding ends (exactly 7 days between to attemps).

• Half an hour too late. :D

If I have one Winter Aconite, and I successfully breed my Bleeding Hearts, does that mean I will only have space for one Valentine plant or will they still be available for a day or two after the 14th?

Edited once, last by blobber (February 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM).

• you will have one second chance before breeding ends (exactly 7 days between to attemps).

Die erste Chance ist unerwartet vertan. Die zweite Chance wird zur ersten Chance. Sagt doch bitte vorher, dass eine genaue Startzeit noch nachträglich bekannt gegeben werden wird, wenn eine Startzeit nicht automatisch am Tagesbeginn (0:00 h) startet. Bisher war unbekannt, dass ihr die Start- und wohl auch die Ende-Zeiten(?) manuell einstellt.

Stellt ihr Zeiten grundsätzlich manuell ein, wenn es eure Zeit zulässt? Generelle Regelungen sollten wir im Wiki eintragen. Ansonsten haben wir wie bisher gehabt bei allen Events immer wieder die volle Unsicherheit. Unsicher gefragt wurde ja schon oft.

[align=center]

• Ja, bis jetzt erfolgt das alles nur händisch (nicht mehr lange), daher sind die Zeiten nicht immer ganz präzse.

• Danke Exterminans und *vorfreu* auf die weiterentwickelte Technik. :) 8)

agajol, breeding with no luck is no problem. Time befor the event will end you will have 12 adult flowers without breeding into the last 7 days. :)

But the grate chance for getting Valentins flowers will come with the event. Perhaps it will come only the new alts? We will see. (My thinking is, it will be the same chance for getting all alts.) - Will be a limit, how many spazials we can get?

-- Wie sagte Susi Nimmersatt (Xanti)?: "Ich bin ja so aufgeregt!" :P --

[align=center]

• agajol, breeding with no luck is no problem. Time befor the event will end you will have 12 adult flowers without breeding into the last 7 days. :)

Sorry, but I don't understand you ;(. Why do you mean "no problem"? When I don't get the desired seed after 6 tries IT IS A BIG PROBLEM !!!
    I missed last year Valentine's heart, because it was given through the forum activity - I didn't use the forum, because it was PURELY IN GERMAN that time - so it was no use to even enter it (although I know a bit German).
    I say it's unfair because I didn't have even possibility to try to get it last year and this year was unlucky with breeding ;/
    I hoped to get one, especially that it is my birthday coming around Valentines, but I'm left with nothing ;(
    And there is no second chance of breeding :cursing:

Fortunately, some people promised me the seed when I get unlocked. I hope they'll keep the promise ;)

• Oh. Not 12, I was wrong, sry. 9 flowers you will have to breed. Normally the time is OK. From the 08th to the 15th there are not 7 days, there are 8 days. The 08th is not zero, it is a day. There is a chance.

Why the last year event was only in Germany? Every time, beginning in the old forum English was an importantly part. The most gardeners came from USA. To us was nothing "given". It was a event, written here in the forum. We all could get the surprise. If I do use the forum, I can not know, what ist going on. So it is. At which way do you want to hear from an event?

And be happy. How many Valentins flowers do you want to get? Try to get so many, as you want, if the event comes. It will be an happy event. :)

edit: Now I've looked. The first news-entry in the game was at 14.02.2011. It was the Valentins entry. You have not seen it. It is very pity. Now the next one chance comes. :)

[align=center]

Edited once, last by Aztekior (February 9, 2012 at 5:34 AM).

• At which way do you want to hear from an event?

Like it is now - in the news section, but some time earlier. It appeared some time later and wasn't available last year BEFORE the event;(
    If the event includes forum, it's not fair. The rules don't say anything about reading the forum to play the game, so it decreases the opportunity to participate in all the events.
    The forum was in German for a long time. When I noticed it changed I started to play more actively, as before it was discouraging - I didn't know how to play it ;( Unfortunately, I realised it only some days AFTER Valentines ;(

• And be happy. How many Valentins flowers do you want to get? Try to get so many, as you want, if the event comes. It will be an happy event. :)

No, it won't be. I have to be at work on Tuesday almost whole day and I won't have a lot of time to participate in it ;(((

Until the 14.02.2012 you can breed your last years Heart of Valentine with bleeding Hearts and have a chance to get a Heart of Valentine
    from that. Also you can breed two Bleeding Hearts and have a small chance to get a Heart of Valentine from it.

It is SEVEN days not 8 ;(

Edited once, last by agajol (February 9, 2012 at 6:26 AM).

• Hard to hear your problems. So much working is not good. The time for do good things will to small. The consolation is, to do the things for the event will not take long time. But from where you have the cursive part? Here is the post from Exterminans. Time will be not much, but it will be enaugh. - I'm also hoping for the second chance. I am very confidently. Let us give full water and sun, then it will be good:

Breeding started at 9:30 GMT and will end on 15th february at 9:30 GMT. If you tried to breed before this time, you will have one second chance before breeding ends (exactly 7 days between to attemps).

[align=center]

• The quotation is from NIsha's post in the news.

I started breeding at around 9.45, so I don't have a second chance ;(

And the limitation of free spots is also killing ;(

But, I've just got a seed as a gift ;)) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited once, last by agajol (February 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM).

• Well, I tried breeding and I did not get one, so I guess I will never get one, since they are so rare... What are the chances of getting one by breeding two bleeding hearts? They can not be much... This is really daunting... It takes roughly seven days to raise a flower to have it breed but we do not have the time to try twice or raise more plants in the meantime... Could there be a heads up if something like this occurs again. Like, a few weeks before the starting of the breedings time an announcement, that this and that flower will be able to breed special plants. (Bleeding Heart for Valentine, Fern for Autumn, Pumpkin for Halloween, Poinsettas for Christmas)