Backbiting Dandelion [spoilers] / Verleumdungs-Löwenzahn [Räuber]

• My 10th (or 11th) dandelion just grew up, and I got no post pixie lol :P
    I will be now checking the 12 hypothesis and 15 hypothesis :D
    If nothing happens at 15, I'm switching to bred dandelions 8)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• The post pixie came to me today with a parcel. Can't say how many dandelions I've bred so far, but when the pixie came I had exactly fifteen grown dandelions (all raised in my garden ...). I've been breeding now and again (at first just to get the backbiting dandelion), and more often again lately, because I've been trying to get the new variants.

• Yay, just got a parcel from the Post Pixie :thumbup: It arrived after 12 or 13 self-raised dandelions in total. All mine were parentless, except for one self-bred :D

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• I got the pot too :D But what I would like to know is whether one can get another biting dandelion after raising another batch of 12 or 13 dandelions.
    I think I will have a short break from dandelion raising and then continue the experiment :D For the science :P
    Btw, congrats to everyone who got their parcel ^^

• Hmm, I haven´t tried for a biting dandelion yet, although I have 12 parentless normal dandelions in my garden. They are all raised by myself. But I didn´t get a parcel yet. So do I need to breed them or just raise any (bred or parentless) dandelion?

Also the additinal pot some of you got: Do you think is this connected with the dandelions somehow or with the total number of flowers you have? Right now I have 355 flowers (3 seeds and 3 sprouts included) in my garden. How many flowers do/did you have when you got the pot?

:)

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• Got the pot, too. I think it has nothing to do with the dandelions, just with having a lot of flowers. I have 203 fully grown plants in my garden.

• I got a second biting dandelion from the post pixie, so I guess this is possible. I had a longish break in breeding them after I got the first one and then I started mass breeding for the new varieties - and this is when I got the second seed from the post pixie.

• Yes, it is, Elixir. The letter says, I have many flowers, so I get the pot (from Herry Potter :P ). How many flowers we have to have to get the pot, I think, we cannot know now. The event was starting fresh. Who was not getting it now, later can say, by how many flowers he got it.

edit: Alia, havo to have the second or the third biting dandelion? I got two at the same time. So I have thre. Perhaps two are enaugh?

[align=center]

Edited once, last by Aztekior (May 31, 2012 at 4:10 PM).

• I got a parcel from the post pixie today with a flower pot. I have 190 grown plants in my garden which seems like an odd number for a mile stone. I don't think the pot has anything to do with the dandelions as I only have 4 grown ones currently in my garden.