Backbiting Dandelion [spoilers] / Verleumdungs-Löwenzahn [Räuber]

• I just found something interesting. If you breed 15 dandelion you will get a message from the Postpixie.

We have noticed that your garden provides an optimal climate for dandelions. We would like you to give the rare, back-biting dandelion a new home. Signed minister of dandelions

Attached will be a seed for a backbiting Dandelion!

I think it's funny. Dandelion #15 was a backbiting dandelion.

I just thought you dendelion-hunters would like to know this little secret! Happy hunting!
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Ich fand gerade etwas interessant. Wenn Sie Löwenzahn 15 züchten, erhalten Sie eine Mitteilung vom Postpixie.

haben wir beachtet, dass Ihr Garten ein optimales Klima für Löwenzahn zur Verfügung stellt. Wir möchten, dass Sie das seltene geben und Löwenzahn ein neues Haus verleumden. Unterzeichneter Minister des Löwenzahns

Angebracht seien Sie ein Samen für einen Verleumdung Löwenzahn! Ich denke it' s lustig. Löwenzahn #15 war ein Verleumdungslöwenzahn.

Ich dachte gerade, dass Sie Dendelionjäger dieses kleine Geheimnis kennen möchten! Glückliche Jagd!

:) I am sorry, I do not speak much German. :) Ich spreche nicht viel Deutsch. :)

• Hahahaha this is so hilarious :D Thank you for sharing this, lamoxlamae, it will give so much new thrill to dandelion breeding :D

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Not Lorimmel, obviously, but I got a backbiting through breeding before the parcel, but it was only on the 10th or so that I bred that I got the backbiter.

• My first one was a normal-looking dandelion seed i picked up in the wild garden. (thanks to "nobody" for abandoning it :D )When it sprouted i got a package from the post-dixie with a second seed which grow up also as a backbiting dandelion. Now i have two of them :D

Please help them grow!! :thumbsup

• lorimmel, have you already (in the past) bred them?

Here I have been picking up the seeds - I think I'm going to start breeding them instead so I can get the message too! ^^ Thanks for telling us! :thumbup:

Tru, in the past I was trying to get a backbiting dandelion through breeding, and I succeeded after a few attempts.
    Now I'm going to try for a parentless one, delivered by the Post Pixie :) And yes, I'm almost sure the seeds have to be bred.
    But first I'm going to get both new sprites (parentless). After that I'm launching my breeding program :P

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• I don't think so.
    I received my post pixie yesterday. And I had 13 dandelions when I got it.
    Possibly it takes into account the overall number of dandelions you've ever had?
    We can try it. Howe many dandelions do you need? I can PM you some....

• I don't think so.
    I received my post pixie yesterday. And I had 13 dandelions when I got it.
    Possibly it takes into account the overall number of dandelions you've ever had?
    We can try it. Howe many dandelions do you need? I can PM you some....

Honey I have 12, and I used to have many more. It looks like the gifted ones don't work.
    The ones I had in the past were bred (not by me), regular variant 1 dandelions. There were at least 12 in total (+8 parentless ones). So I had 20 or more at one time. And nothing happened. So I gifted the bred ones away and decided to start again.
    I'm not 100% sure if they have to bred or not (I think they have to), but I'm pretty sure they have to be raised in your own garden.

Edit: Right now I'm goint to get parentless new sprites. They will be growing up in the next week. Then we can see how it works. I'll do it for the science, lol :D

• I'm not really sure. I've sent you 3 dandelions. They are all bred. Let's check if it works ;)

Thank you <3 I accepted but it doesn't work. Sending them back to you :)
    So, my results of the dandelion experiment so far:
    - gifted dandelions don't work, one has to raise them in one's own garden
    - dandelions bred and (auto-)abandoned don't work: I bred and abandoned 15 a while ago, no post pixie
    - dandelions picked up from the Wild Garden - ?( ?( :?: : We will find out soon (experiment in progress)
    - dandelions BRED and RAISED in one's own garden - ?( ?( :?: :?: We will find out, but not so soon :P Unless someone else is running the experiment as well :P

Dandelions I raised to adult by myself: 8 or 9 (including one Backbiting Variant)
    More growing up next week.

Edited 5 times, last by lorimmel (May 26, 2012 at 5:36 AM).

• I had about 10 dandelions in my garden when the post-pixie showed. I don't think I bred more than 8 or so.

Hmmm... Right now I'm leaning to the hypothesis you just have to raise a certian number (8-10 :?: or maybe more, but no more than 15 :?: ) of dandelions in your own garden, no matter if they are self-bred or picked up from the Wild Garden (parentless or bred by other people). I'm very, very curious how it turns out :D .

• I just had my second post pixie (but hit me with a stick, I can't for my life remember how many dandelions have I bred so far) and also one of the sprouts grew into a biting dandelion. All this when I'm mostly looking for the one new variety of dandelion that I do not have. ;)

• I just had my second post pixie (but hit me with a stick, I can't for my life remember how many dandelions have I bred so far) and also one of the sprouts grew into a biting dandelion. All this when I'm mostly looking for the one new variety of dandelion that I do not have. ;)

That's what I've been doing too. ^^ But then I found this thread and now have decided to try breeding for the backbiting one.

Lori, I will be doing that same experiment just as soon as the dandelion seeds I have sprout. ^^

• My 8th (or 9th) self-raised dandelion just grew up, and no post-pixie. So I can say for sure 8 is not enough. Unless of course only self-bred AND self-raised ones count :P
    Two more will be growing up this weekend, so I can also check the "10-hypothesis" 8)
    This is getting really exciting :D