• I was just wondering if there was a way we could save up water - say in a well? The reason I would like to do this is because sometimes I have a lot of time and find the mini games fun to play and would be able to play them a lot and at the same time benefit for those times for when I do not have much time to play the game and just want to click on my flowers and water them. This would enable me to have more than ten clicks at one time because I had already played enough games. (It seems to be ten clicks per mini game - I am assuming that is correct.)

So, if on Saturday I have a lot of free time and play, say 5 games, it could be added to my well. Then when I come on the site on Sunday when I do not have a lot of time, I would still have all the water I need without spending time to play one of the mini games. I hope I am making my request clear enough. Is this something that can be done and if so, is it something you would want to do?

• I love the idea of a little water reservoir. I like the mini-games, but sometimes I simply don't have enough time to play them :)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• The watering can only holds five drops, actually. I would be thrilled if we could stockpile up to fifteen. When I first get seeds, I always water them rather than having to use rain ten times. But that means I have to play a minigame in between watering my new seeds.

• I think 5 or 6 extra is fair. This would double the total water!

Each game should add one drop water in order to keep the water storage fair.

I agree that water should last no more than a week after being added (water evaporates). This would make the well dificult to program, however. Perhaps water staying until used would be best?
    ------------------------
    Ich denke, dass 5 oder 6 Extra angemessen ist. Dieses würde das Gesamtwasser verdoppeln!

Jedes Spiel sollte ein Tropfenwasser addieren, um den Wasserspeicher angemessen zu halten.

Ich zustimme, dass Wasser no more als eine Woche dauern sollte, nachdem es hinzugefügt worden ist (Wasser verdunstet). Dieses würde das wohle dificult programmieren lassen, jedoch. Wässern Sie möglicherweise das Bleiben, bis verwendet, würde sein am besten?

:) I am sorry, I do not speak much German. :) Ich spreche nicht viel Deutsch. :)

• I think it would be fair for each game to add what it normally adds to the water supply. One drop per game seems a little low. And I'm not quite sure how you measure it when you say one drop - I think of it as clicks. When I play the games, it gives me enough water for 10 clicks, or five drops. So if I played another game, I would expect to receive another five drops - 10 clicks. If we could play four games and get 20 drops, that would be nice. (Or three games to receive 15 drops.)

• I like this idea! I too have this issue that i sometimes have good time and can play (and like to play, now that we have several minigames, not just the one) but sometimes i don't have time, and i end up not clicking the plants because i don't have water and don't have time right there to do a minigame (then the minigames become frustrating :(

also when I want to water the plants a lot (oops was a way for a few days) then i have to stop and replay minigames all the time.. I would like if i can play a few minigames *first* say 3-4-5, and THEN water all my plants so they have at least 3 drops.

• I just saw this...it's a great idea! During the week after coming home from work, I either don't have enough time, or am too tired (sometimes fall asleep). Having a reserve would be most helpful!