Ostern/ Easter

• Ab Morgen ist eine neue Pflanze im wilden Garten zu finden: Die Osterglocke. Und man darf gespannt sein, ob der Osterhase die Tage nicht noch die eine oder andere Überraschung vorbei bringt.

From tomorrow there is a new plant to find in the wild garden: the daffodil. And you can wonder whether the Easter Bunny brings a surprise or two the next days.

• *mmmm* Wenn die Osterglocken blühen, darf bald wieder nach Herzenslust leidenschaftlich geschwitzt werden, das Waldschwimmbad lockt.

truelinor, ich denke auch, an Ostern darf man ruhig ein wenig suchen. Wenn wir es nicht einfach sehen können, die Maus sieht es zuverlässig. Vielleicht ist es aber auch etwas schöne, das geoß genug und nicht zu übersehen ist? Ich habe vage Vorstellungen von dem, was Exterminans andeuten wollte. Es muss nicht nötig sein, einen Aussaatplatz freizuhalten. Ich tue es dennoch, da hier ein Platz gerade frei wurde.

truelinor, I also think, at Easter we may still search a little. If we can not see it simply, the mouse sees it reliable. Perhaps it is also something beautiful, large enough and not to overlook it? I have vague ideas of what would suggest Exterminans. It must not be required to indemnify a sowing room. I do it anyway, because it was just free a place.

[align=center]

• Will the daffodil become a permanent flower to find year round? Or do we only have a certain amount of time to get it? Also, I love the fact that we have a personal Compendium and the thread that lists all of the flowers that have been released. My only thing I'm curious about is what flowers are year round and we can get at any time? Probably should have asked that somewhere else. :lol: Send me a PM if you know the answer and don't want to clutter up the thread. I'll post the answers in my personal thread once I get them. Thank you! :)

• Ihr habt es schon geahnt und jetzt ist es so weit: Es startet die fröhliche Ostereier Jagd. Die nächsten Tage tauchen wild verstreut im Garten bunte Ostereier auf. Sammelt davon soviele wie ihr könnt und es winkt eine besondere Überraschung.
    You probably guessed it already and now the time is come: It starts the happy Easter eggs hunting . The next few days colorful Easter eggs will appear in the wild garden. Collect as many as you can a special surprise are waving.

• Is there a certain amount of time to wait between collecting the eggs?
    And is there a certain amount of eggs total that you can collect?
    I found my first one when trying to water one of my seedlings. :D I haven't seen any more since so I'm guessing there must be a sort of time limit before you can catch another. :) I'll check back in a few minutes and then I will be gone for about an hour.

Okay not an hour... cause I just found my second one. Okay. This should be fun! Thank you! :)

• *oho*. Dank an den Osterkobold. Nephele hat ihn sicherlich gekitzelt. Der hätte so ein feines Paket doch nie freiwillig abgeliefert. :P
    Also war es doch wichtig, einen Saatplatz frei zu haben. Oder hätte das Paket gewartet?
    .Ist es sinnvol, jetz weiter zu suchen?
    .Falls ja, muss man vorher einen Platz frei haben?

oho * *. Thanks to the Easter Goblin. Nephele has certainly tickled him. He would have such a fine package but never delivered voluntarily. : P
    So it was important to have a Saatplatz free. Or would have waited the package?
    . Is it sensible, the current to continue to look?
    . If so, then I have to have a free place?

[align=center]

• How many eggs do you need to find to get the easter egg seed? I've found four XD
    ---
    Wieviele Eier müssen Sie finden, um den Ostereisamen zu erhalten? Ich habe vier gefunden XD

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• How many eggs do you need to find to get the easter egg seed? I've found four XD
    ---
    Wieviele Eier müssen Sie finden, um den Ostereisamen zu erhalten? Ich habe vier gefunden XD

Easter Special discussion/help

We have started a discussion thread on where and how many eggs you need to find. But to answer your question you need to find 5. And i have come up with 6 location to find them that I am slowly leaking over the next days.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• You need to find FIVE eggs BEFORE you will get a package. You should get the package immediately after you find the 5th egg. You will know if you have a package because a little brown package will appear under your watering can. I hope this was information I could (was allowed to) share. *crosses fingers*

• sry, ich habe alle Eier gefunden, der Osterkobold kam mit dem Paket. Meine Frage ist, ob es nützlich ist, noch einmal zu suchen. Wird noch ein Paket möglich sein? Falls ja, muss vorher ein Platz frei sein?

sry, I've found all the eggs, the Easter Kobold came with the package. My question is whether it is useful to look once more. If a parcel is still possible? If so, must first be a place free?

[align=center]

• I've found up to ten eggs so far. So it is possible to keep finding eggs. My only problem is I had 4 seedlings when I found the 10th egg so I don't know if I didn't get a package because of the 4 seedlings or because you can't get more than one package. *shrugs* We will see. :)
    And what is the Easter Kobold btw?? o_O :huh:

• Ah okay. And I found my 11th egg. And with only three seedlings in my Garden I got a SECOND package. Now, did I get a second package because I had a free space... or did I need to find SIX eggs to get the second package? Thoughts? ;)

• Wo findet ihr die Eier? Ich hab nur eines gefunden. Und nun keines mehr. Irgendwie seid ihr immer schneller als ich. Und ich hatte auch noch keinen Saatplatz frei, als ich das erste gefunden habe. Zeigt es das irgendwo an, wieviele Eier ich habe? Und wenn einige schon so viele Eier gefunden haben, bleiben dann für die anderen noch welche über?

• Die Osterglocken sind ein ganz normaler Samen. Hm, vll. sind schon alle gesammelt worden? Dann müsstest du ein bisschen warten bis es neuen Samen gibt. Man muss gut gucken weil sich einige Samen ähnlich sehen.

• Oh ich wusste nicht dass die Samen "ausgehen" können, ich dachte immer das ist ein Zufallsgenerator.
    Dann sind wohl wirklich alle gesammelt, denn verwechseln tu ich sie mit Sicherheit nicht ;)
    Wie oft gibt es denn neue Samen, weisst du das auch?