• Is it possible to get the second version of Dandelion from the first page (a seed without parents) or does it have to be a bred seed?

• If that was the case from the beginning, mine must be glitched or I'm missing a third form yet. I have both the nice one with two flowers and the toothy/evil one, both from the wild garden and without parents.

Wenn das der Fall von Anfang an war, muss mir glitched sein oder fehlt mir noch eine dritte Form. Ich habe sowohl die schöne Variante mit zwei Blüten und die gezähnte/böse, beide aus dem wilden Garten und ohne Eltern.

Lady Patricia Carraig of Heathland 
    My garden:
    Bitte verzeihen oder korrigieren Sie die Fehlern in mein Deutsch, ich lerne immer noch.

• In the beginning you could get it from the wild garden, but you can't any more as it was removed from the wild garden after a few weeks.

• In the beginning you could get it from the wild garden, but you can't any more as it was removed from the wild garden after a few weeks.

Great, that means I have something to treasure in my little garden, like a caveborn holiday dragon on Dragon Cave :)
    Super, das bedeutet ich habe was zu schätzen in meinem kleinen Garten, wie eine Höhle geboren Urlaub Drachen am Dragon Cave :)

Oh, I'm glad you asked that - I was wondering myself! I don't have two dandelions yet, but when I do, I hope to get the toothy one! :D

Do you want me to breed mine for you? It might take a few tries to get the toothed one, but it would have two wild-born parents, one of them toothed, which I think is a nice lineage ;)

My garden:
    Bitte verzeihen oder korrigieren Sie die Fehlern in mein Deutsch, ich lerne immer noch.

• It is still possible to get an alt dandelion without parents, not from the wild garden, but you can get one. How? Secret and takes some efford.

• P.g., mein Kombinationstalent versagt hier. Der gefürchtete Löwenzahn ist ohne Garten und ohne Eltern möglich? Was muss mit viel Geduld selektiert werden? - Bisher hatte ich angenommen, dass er sehr viel Zuchtgeduld erfordert.
    P.g., my combination of talent fails here. The dreaded dandelion is possible without a garden, and without parents? What needs to be selected with much patience? - So far I had assumed that it requires much patience breeding.

[align=center]

• Quote from Triss

Do you want me to breed mine for you? It might take a few tries to get the toothed one, but it would have two wild-born parents, one of them toothed, which I think is a nice lineage ;)

Oh, that would be wonderful, but I would feel bad taking up one of your seeds! However, if you really want to, I would be more than happy to accept it! ^^

It is still possible to get an alt dandelion without parents, not from the wild garden, but you can get one. How? Secret and takes some efford.

I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to go about this! ?(

• Do you want me to breed mine for you? It might take a few tries to get the toothed one, but it would have two wild-born parents, one of them toothed, which I think is a nice lineage ;)

Can you breed 1 for me pls?

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

• Oh, that would be wonderful, but I would feel bad taking up one of your seeds! However, if you really want to, I would be more than happy to accept it! ^^

I'll try it then :)

Can you breed 1 for me pls?

I'll try, but not every one will necessarily be of the toothed variety and the first one that is will be Tru's, so it will take a few weeks before I have one for you.

My garden:

• It is still possible to get an alt dandelion without parents, not from the wild garden, but you can get one. How? Secret and takes some efford.

Possibly by killing its parents? I'm not sure, it's just a guess. Similar to what one would do on Dragon Cave, except there the parents would show up as deceased.

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• How could you kill its parents?!

By trashing them. I'm not saying it's a good idea, just that it might be the way. Even then, they could just show up as "killed" rather than disappear.

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• Hmm I've never trashed any of my plants before. Have you? I don't quite understand why someone would want to, but i'm sure there could be lots of reasons.

I did when trashing seeds killed them...I bred a pumpkin out of two jack-o-lanterns and didn't want it, so I trashed it. It still shows up with its parents, and it says "killed" rather than disappearing, so it may not work for dandelions, either.

• Kann bitte jemand die Zusammenhänge in deutsch erklären? Aus den Übersetzer-Texten komme ich nicht klar. Exterminans hatte offenbar alles relevante zusammengefasst?:

It is still possible to get an alt dandelion without parents, not from the wild garden, but you can get one. How? Secret and takes some efford.

[align=center]

• Ich kann es versuchen, aber auch fur mich ist es nicht klar.

"Man kann noch immer ein Loewezahn ohne Eltern haben, nich aus dem wilden Garten, aber doch. Wie? Es ist ein Geheimnis und ein bisschen Muhe."