Multiple Accounts? Mehrere Konten?

• I was wondering if it was against the rules to have more than one account on the main website. I only have one account, but I would love to know if I can have 2 or not. I would have read the terms, but they are in German and I can't read German. I have to use a translator, but the terms are to long to translate.

_________

Ich frage mich, ob es gegen die Regeln war es, mehr als ein Konto auf der Haupt-Website haben. Ich habe nur ein Konto, aber ich würde gerne wissen, ob ich 2 odernicht haben kann. Ich würde die Bedingungen gelesen haben, aber sie sind in deutscher Sprache und ich kann nicht Deutsch lesen. Ich habe einen Übersetzerbenutzen, aber die Bedingungen sind zu lang, um zu übersetzen.

• salve FairySong,

7: "Jeder Nutzer verpflichtet sich nur jeweils einen Account pro Garten aktiv zu nutzen, sogenannte "Multis" sind nicht erlaubt und können ohne Warnung gelöscht werden."

Multiple Accounts are forbidden.

[align=center]

• It still would be a bad idea. As soon as we get the feeling that those accounts belong to the same person, you will loose ALL accounts. So just stick with a single account.

• Exterminans, is there any way that you (or whoever decides these things) would allow us to have more than three seedlings at a time? It's just so hard sometimes with only three and it seems like they take a long time to develop. Just wondering - I don't have two accounts, one is all I can handle with all the other games I play! ;(

• Exterminans, is there any way that you (or whoever decides these things) would allow us to have more than three seedlings at a time? It's just so hard sometimes with only three and it seems like they take a long time to develop. Just wondering - I don't have two accounts, one is all I can handle with all the other games I play! ;(

I agree, I think this is annoying... ;(

• There time we are using a early version. It's the same as a spable Alpha. We are waiting for the next version. It's in internal tests (and near finish?). Than we will can do anything more. The breeding-part will be bigger. :)

[align=center]

Edited once, last by Aztekior (June 16, 2011 at 2:30 PM).

• I am glad to hear about the increase to the number of seeds we can have! Though now I'm scared because my fiancee saw me playing this game and joined too. We usually share an internet connection - should I tell him to stop playing? He would be sad, but we would not want people to think we cheat. :(

Ich bin froh, über die Zunahme zur Zahl Startwerten für Zufallsgenerator zu hören, die wir haben können! Obwohl jetzt ich erschrocken werde, weil mein Verlobtes mich sah, dieses Spiel zu spielen und auch verband. Wir teilen normalerweise einen Internetanschluss - sollte ich bitten ihn zu spielen zu stoppen? Er würde traurig sein, aber wir würden Leute nicht denken wünschen, dass wir betrügen. :(