Raising Experiments - Expanding the Wiki - Parentless Marvel Ferns

• The sun's zenith sinks lower every day, and the nights are growing longer again. Summer may still reign, but its magic has settled into a calmer flow, and so the ferns will bloom no more until it is renewed again when the cycle of seasons is done.
    With this our quest comes to an end, and I wish to thank all the valiant explorers who were a part of it.

Shelybear:
    As with the last one, feel free to add this to your list of experiments. :)

• The sun's zenith sinks lower every day, and the nights are growing longer again. Summer may still reign, but its magic has settled into a calmer flow, and so the ferns will bloom no more until it is renewed again when the cycle of seasons is done.
    With this our quest comes to an end, and I wish to thank all the valiant explorers who were a part of it.

You have a nice way with words. Beautifully put - thanks for doing that! :love:

Shelybear:
    As with the last one, feel free to add this to your list of experiments. :)

Gorgeous wording <3

And mission completed!

-Currently learning German-
    <3