• You're doing well - you have eight now! That gives you a pretty good shot at getting at least most of the non-bred-only variants, although no guarantees.

My recommendation, btw, is not to give away your extras until you've been able to breed all of the bred-only variants that you want. Since each individual plant has a 7 day breeding cycle, and seeds grow to sprouts in 4 days, if you wanted to, for instance, have 4 bred seeds constantly (and this is something you might want to do next year), you would need 16 plants to work with.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• You're doing well - you have eight now! That gives you a pretty good shot at getting at least most of the non-bred-only variants, although no guarantees.

My recommendation, btw, is not to give away your extras until you've been able to breed all of the bred-only variants that you want. Since each individual plant has a 7 day breeding cycle, and seeds grow to sprouts in 4 days, if you wanted to, for instance, have 4 bred seeds constantly (and this is something you might want to do next year), you would need 16 plants to work with.

Okay so keep the ones I have and go after 8 more seeds from the garden before the Event ends...right?