Any ChickenSmoothie players?

• Anyone here on Flowergame play ChickenSmoothie? If you do, post here! All discussion about CS is welcome here: current month pets, your favorite pets, just basically anything related to CS. I would like to ask you to please would refrain from asking for trades in this thread. Please do that in a trade thread over on CS.

If you don't know what ChickenSmoothie is, it's a really cool pet-collecting site! There's no need to feed them and they never die! New pets are released every month, too! There's dogs, cats, horses, ponies, chickens, bunnies, and more! There's a link in my signature that takes you to my profile.

Official CS Link: http://www.chickensmoothie.com

A cool recent pet:

(Pet belongs to me, but the design is copyright ChickenSmoothie.)

If there's already a thread like this, I did not see it in the search. n.n"

Also: this thread has a sister thread on CS! Flowergame Anyone?

• I have an impression of ChichSmoothie, but I don't know if it is right. Perhaps you can enlighten me? I am under the impression you can submit your own artwork for creatures to be adopted on this game - is that correct?

• Aww, that's okay. How long ago did you play?

Sorry I must have expressed myself wrong. I have never been on that site but knew it from some of my friends. Unfortunately I have no plan on joining there so far. I don't like the dogs there but I am definitely a dog person in RL.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• No, that is not correct. One of the only websites I know that does that is Aywas. Custom pets on CS are only available to staff, for their hard work. ChickenSmoothie is a lot bigger than Flowergame though, well, as a forum anyway. There's over 200,000 users worldwide. It sounds scary, but it's not. ^^ If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Edit:

Sorry I must have expressed myself wrong. I have never been on that site but knew it from some of my friends. Unfortunately I have no plan on joining there so far. I don't like the dogs there but I am definitely a dog person in RL.

Ohh, okay. :) Sorry I misunderstood that. What did you think of the other pets on the site? Depending on how long ago you saw it, you might have seen almost a completely different site, practically! There's so many sorts of different pets now, not just the dogs. :thumbup:

• Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me! I might have to check out Aywas - not the result you were intending with this thread, I'm sure. Sorry about that!

Ah, don't worry about it. ;) We all like different stuff, right?

Didn't fall on it. My friends are still on CS and they will post the new images whenever CS releases new pets. The newer ones do are different (and looks better) but still..

Alright. n.n

• I used to be on Chicken Smoothie but I found the mods on there really strict and kind of rude so I don't visit the site much anymore. I don't much like the dog lineages but the cats and lions are pretty cool :)

My Garden :

My Scroll:

• I used to be on Chicken Smoothie but I found the mods on there really strict and kind of rude so I don't visit the site much anymore. I don't much like the dog lineages but the cats and lions are pretty cool :)

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I think the reason they get so strict with rules is because there are lots of little kids under the age of 13 who play and they don't want them to see anything bad on the forums. And that's funny. Both you and Shelybear said you don't like the dogs, and yet, they're the most popular and that's why most people stay... It's not why I stay, either, but who knows. xD

I guess the reason I've stayed is because a lot of my IRL friends play and I like the people there. I mean, there's some bad apples, sure, it's like that on every big forum, but there's nice people there that I've associated with that keep me coming back. :)

• I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I think the reason they get so strict with rules is because there are lots of little kids under the age of 13 who play and they don't want them to see anything bad on the forums. And that's funny. Both you and Shelybear said you don't like the dogs, and yet, they're the most popular and that's why most people stay... It's not why I stay, either, but who knows. xD

I guess the reason I've stayed is because a lot of my IRL friends play and I like the people there. I mean, there's some bad apples, sure, it's like that on every big forum, but there's nice people there that I've associated with that keep me coming back. :)

Yeah, that's probably why. Believe it or not I've never met anyone who has said that the dogs are their favourite pet on there but I expect some people must like them. What's your favourite pet on there? :3

My Garden :

My Scroll:

• Do you find yourself going back to your old accounts on occasion? I know I do. Sometimes after a year has gone by. Sort of sad in a way.

sometimes yeah, i know one i really miss is my first neopets account, but i kinda lied about my birthday then (i have no idea why....) so once they added the part where you have to put your birthday in i wasnt able to log in anymore xD

:love:

• sometimes yeah, i know one i really miss is my first neopets account, but i kinda lied about my birthday then (i have no idea why....) so once they added the part where you have to put your birthday in i wasnt able to log in anymore xD

I used to do that a lot when I was 12 and you had to be 13 to get on accounts o.o Needless to say, I forget the birthday I gave so if I forget my passwords I can't access the accounts again ;o

My Garden :

My Scroll: