The Christmas Market

• I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with it. Is there a guide somewhere or can someone help me out?

• There's no guide. Part of the trick is just to keep clicking around. Apparently this is more difficult if you're doing this on a mobile device, so you might try from a regular computer.

If you need help on a specific step, just let us know the step, and people will be happy to give you hints. It doesn't really take very long if you just try clicking everything. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Well, I tried to do thing logically but I'm not sure what to do. I talked to the guy in the middle and he says he needs almonds. So I clicked on the almonds and they said they were still in shell so I clicked on the nutcracker but nothing seems to change. lol

• Yes, it wasn't very obvious to me the first time, but once you see the item you think you need, you need to first click on it then on the vendor, to attempt to "buy" it. :) Then click anything that seems logical (or sometimes something that might even seem to be a bit of a stretch) for what the seller asks for - you might be surprised what works! :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll