• So I noticed that that each user have one's own account number. It's just 4 digits and using probability, there's a limit of 10,000 combinations. What will happen if number of people who will make an account exceeds this? Also, i'm wondering why the numbers for Atrium and Wintergarden are different compared to the number for the Greenhouse or account? I'm curious.
    Another is limit of flowers. This time it's more since there are 5 digits, making it have 100,000 combinations. Like the account numbers, what will happen if we exceed this limit?

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• I'd say nothing happens.
    We now are above 100.000 flowers (there is a thread from someone announcing to have caught the one with number 100.000), and as it seems now, the new flowers have six-digit numbers, the old ones keep their five-digit ones (there are lots of flowers with numbers with fewer digits). Similar to that, if we get over four digits for gardennumbers, the new ones just get five-digit ones (again there are lots of gardens with three digits or less). So, no trouble for you or anyone.

• That's because you get your account and greenhouse as soon as you sign up. Your Atrium you get when you have an adult plant - if you look around, lots of accounts have been abandoned with only seeds in them, so they have never gotten an Atrium. Same goes with Wintergardens - you only get one if you raised more than 15 plants to adulthood after some date (can't remeber right now which), and lots of gardens were abandoned before that. Since everything goes in order here, it simply gets counted - the person who made their garden first gets the lower number, the person who has an adult first gets the lower number.
    ... I hope it's understandeable, it makes sense in my mind...