Easter 2013 / Ostern 2013

• blobber
    here, it doesn't work either ;((

I've got the least from previous hunts, and can't find this 14th egg ;(((

EDIT: OK, I found, but it is not fair as I had to open a packet from the post pixie to unlock the egg from the place idril mentioned ;((((((

Edited once, last by agajol (March 31, 2013 at 4:15 PM).

• Having issues with finding my current egg I think it's the 14th I've checked...

Display Spoiler

Pedigree, online users, main page, wild garden, compedium, atrium, another user's garden, breeding, options, terms, all the games

• Hi,

would someone like to give me some help per PM or in the forum? I am looking over and over but I only found three eggs... I hope I'm doing this right?

It seems to be very hard to find 16 eggs...

Happy Easter!

Liebe Grüße,

Yogamupfel

• I was looking in these places:

Display Spoiler

1. "Users online" page
    2. News page x1
    3. Settings page
    4. Minigames (check all of them, found three eggs there) x1 x2
    5. Garden Gate ( found two eggs there) x1 x2 x3
    6. Compendium main page x1
    7. Compendium entry x1
    8. Anothe user's garden x1
    9. Another user's plant
    10. Your garden x1
    11. Your plant
    12. "Adopt a seed" page (try clicking a seed in Wild Garden even if you are locked)
    13. Your greenhouse
    14. Your Atrium
    15. Other user's greenhouse x1
    16. Other user's atrium x1

wild garden x1?

pedigree x1

breeding page x1

The numbers indicate places I found them. I "only" need the 16th egg ;)))

• I'm beginning to wonder if there is a 16th. Has anyone else found it?

• Can somebody spoil me with what rewards are? I'm afraid if it's the seed it will end in wild garden. Was away so took seeds late and now I have to wit till they sprout...

• It appears to be random where the eggs appear, because I swear I did not find any of my eggs in the Post Pixie's box.

Yes, I found 16. How that happened was:
    I was lurking this forum and saw that a total of 15 had been found. I went and found my fifteen eggs. Then I saw somebody posting that they'd found one of their eggs in a place I had not looked before (the pedigree page), and lo and behold, when I looked there there was another (sixteenth) egg.
    When I picked it up it specifically said something like "looks like it's the last one".

Good luck hunting, everybody! :)

• Can somebody spoil me with what rewards are? I'm afraid if it's the seed it will end in wild garden. Was away so took seeds late and now I have to wit till they sprout...

Opal,

Display Spoiler

you will get the seed whether you have space or not. You don't have to have an empty pot. :)

• It may have been a slight glitch, but I did find one of mine outside the borders of the game, sitting just outside in the green grassy area.
    Up to 12, getting harder and harder, lol.

Warning: My atrium is on SHROOM Overload! (^_^)