• There is a really good website called Tale of Dragons. You raise dragons! In this thread you can put your eggs, or start a trade with someone!
    Just one Click, please! Spare a second, and click!

Just one Click, please! Spare a second, and click!

• I just found this site recently myself. Well, I'd seen it a few times before but never joined. I then saw a dragon in a signature I really loved so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm not ready to show my Easter basket yet though.

• I click every dragon you put on this tread and they looks cool enough to make ppl start that game even know that game's too similar to dragon cave but, likewise, I don't sure 'bout is there any other thing that better than dragon cave? Uurrrgh.

• I click every dragon you put on this tread and they looks cool enough to make ppl start that game even know that game's too similar to dragon cave but, likewise, I don't sure 'bout is there any other thing that better than dragon cave? Uurrrgh.

Well I do like that one can buy dragons with gold. Also, endless number of hatchlings. Oh, and no worry about the eggs dying from what it seems. I do wonder about the history of Tales of Dragons in regards to how it might be related to Dragon Cave. The dragons do seem different enough and there's ones I like enough that I'm satisfied so far with giving the site a try.

Here's my Easter basket so far. Link

• Awww cute basket. Thanks for letting me know Savynn and I'm sorry for my teasingly wonder. I'd like to start to play it and the forum looks cool too. But I already play three webpet games and I don't like that domination special things, sadly. Anyway the contents of this game looks cool enough.

• Awww cute basket. Thanks for letting me know Savynn and I'm sorry for my teasingly wonder. I'd like to start to play it and the forum looks cool too. But I already play three webpet games and I don't like that domination special things, sadly. Anyway the contents of this game looks cool enough.

Thank you for the compliment on my basket and no need to apologize. I understand completely. I think I've seen it before but never bothered with it because I thought it looked too much like Dragon Cave. There's still similarities in that the dragons go from egg to ungendered hatchling to gendered hatchling to adult and you also do steal eggs and there's an abandoned page. But there's surprising differences I didn't expect. I also know what you mean about the multiple pet games. I play a whole bunch myself and am trying to figure out how to balance my time more between them. Some take up much more time than others. It makes me really happy when pets can't die from neglect on a site no matter the stage.

• T-hee. That wasn't just a compliment, a true! Surprising differences? You make my another wonder now. May that wiki can watched without log in I'lll dig it. Yes what I mean! Pets are so lovely they makes me spent my time with the things of webpets and see my greediness still want that shiny dragons and cute basket event of ToG too, argh. I don't like killing, torturing not just in webpet game. Also there's zombie and neglected dragon in DC and I'll never ever get that ones... made by killing and neglection that very close to killing, there's skilled ppl who make neglected without killing but, the dragons looks so sad and sick... I just can't see them. If you have some DC eggs and haven't time for check them growing, using a boiling site that can feed them to the end by itself. Than whenever you get some egg directly using that site, blow the worry. I'm using this site dc.makegames.de in that way.

• I've used that site before along with some others.

Here's the babies I'm currently raising. I saw a lotus dragon in someone's signature and just had to have one. That's what the little light green dragon is that's also in my signature.

• There's an Easter dragon release. Seems that it's called the Easter Lily Dragon. I managed to get three. My other egg two spots I'm trying to clear quickly.