Dragon Cave: Announcement Thread

• I dumped the two Soulpeace dragons I bred this morning, and caught two in the jungle. I want to wait until my Hellhorse eggs hatch, then try to catch some from the Alpine. They have 20 hours left (after using Incubate on each one) until they reach the 4 day mark and auto-hatch, so hopefully the eggs won't be rare and I'll be able to catch a few later.

Hopefully. :) Some of the newer breeds (other than the opalescent and coppers) have been very common, so MAYBE I'll be lucky and these will be too. :)

But thank you for the offer, blobber. If they turn out to be rare, I may instead ask you for a bred one. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

Edited once, last by MiaSkywalker (March 2, 2014 at 4:55 PM).

• They're already incubated, and they have enough hits to auto-hatch as soon as 20 more hours pass.

But my best friend got two extras of the Alpines, and said she'll give those to me. W00t! :love:

Edit: I'm looking at TJ's hatchlings, and the alpine ones look almost like they might be similar to Marrows. I hope not; that's one breed I've never cared for.

It's too bad the green ones don't have dimorphism. So far I prefer them to the others.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• I don't think the alphine one looks like Marrow. Maybe just the matter of colour. I must admit that the colours are similar..

Still looking forward to the Jungle one. I guess that I will prefer it!

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• The Jungle one:
    To make up for a lack of physical strength, Fever Wyverns rely on a strain of deadly bacteria which grows on their tail spines. This bacteria is used to help kill prey or as a defense mechanism. The bacteria will attack the victim’s nervous and respiratory systems upon entering the body, quickly rendering it helpless before eventually killing it. Usually a solitary breed, these dragons will only come together during mating season and will flare out the brightly colored sails along their wings to help attract potential mates. Although it has been observed that the wyverns are nocturnal, they will often pick an open spot of sunshine to curl up in and sleep as the day passes by.

Nice. NOT :(

• I prefer the green one too. No, the description isn't very nice, but the dragons are pretty. I don't like the male adult Brute dragon. I'll probably only get a couple more of those (the eggs are commons, so I was easily able to get 7 more of these two types of eggs, either that or TJ is making them drop a lot right now) for completion's sake, but I may go for more of the greens.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• The hatchling description for the green one is Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It likes to sleep in the sunshine, but it’s more active at night.

Reference to a difference in day and night in both. I wonder if it will change colour. I haven't really looked at TJ's.

• I've been seeing more and more dead dragons in the low time hatcheries lately. I don't know if it's because new players are joining who haven't learned how to care for their eggs properly, or if more people are attempting to get neglecteds. Either way, it seems sad to me.

94911.pngKokpD.gif