Dragon Cave: Announcement Thread

• I'm just speculating, of course I do not know exactly how often a Neotropical wall happens. But I saw one in April and haven't seen any other since then. Other wall types seem to occur more often (I watch the AP just for fun :) ), I've seen several Bleeding Moon, Dorsal and Canopy walls.

Re new release: no message in the News forum, so I won't hold my breath...

LadyNova, that is really nasty, I'm so sorry! Who would want to do such a thing? Did you annoy someone in a discussion? (Of course that wouldn't justify such a reaction, I'm just looking for a possible explanation.) I'd support a feature to hide growing dragons on your scroll and not just adult ones (why would anyone want to do that anyway? I don't see the point.).

• Walkinslow: I was reading a thread about hiding scrolls, and apparently you can hide specific eggs. I have no idea how; I've never looked into it because I've never been interested in it. LN might try that with her eggs right now, but fogging them is a good idea anyway.

Edit: Actually the thread said you can hide specific DRAGONS. I'm presuming this also applies to eggs and hatchlings, but it's entirely possible that it doesn't.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• There is a setting that allows you to hide everything or everything except for eggs and hatchlings. I think the latter is only useful if you play from a device that can't handle loading many pictures, that way you can still check your growing dragons.

I think some hatcheries may be getting more traffic these days, I never had much trouble with sickness but lately most of my eggs get sick right before hatching. Maybe someone was trying to "help", put LadyNova's eggs in a hatchery and they got sick that way? Of course sometimes people are just randomly destructive. :(

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.

• There's an option to "hide" in the actions for eggs and hatchlings. You can't hide adult dragons as far as I know.

I have no idea why someone would target me. I haven't been to DC forums for over a month. All I can thing of is jealousy (I have a cb Thunder and some others that are considered rarer with nice lineages, the eggs were attacked one by one, starting with the rarest) or just general malice.

• I assume you are talking about "fog" action, right?
    You will be able to hide your adult dragons only on the account settings page and you can still see your dragons on your side after ticking that option. The hiding thing only applies to others. However I haven't heard of hiding specific dragons. Anyone knows how to?

I'm sorry to hear that, LadyNova. Viewbombing eggs happen sometimes (and quite common recently) due to others' envy of can't get rares himself/herself. I'd suggest go and check those popular hatcheries (EATW,AoND,Silvi's and Sherwood) and unclick if you find them there. As far as I know, not every hatchery can automatically clear it.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• So references for new releases:

Blue Striped: This egg is covered in thick blue stripes. (Alpine)
    Bronze/Orange: This egg makes you feel a bit uneasy. (All)
    Pink: This pink and red egg wobbles occasionally. (Jungle)

I'm sure the blue one was on the coast once.
    Hope I didn't make mistake<3

-Currently learning German-
    <3

Edited 2 times, last by Shelybear (July 5, 2014 at 7:56 PM).

• I'm definitely not able to grab any of these; every time I click the egg is already taken. I hope this release lasts more than a couple of hours like some of these releases, because I think I'm going to just try in a few hours.

Edit: I wasn't talking about fogging, Shelybear. On one of the forum threads people were talking about hiding specific adult dragons. I have no idea what it meant and how to do it, but they were talking about the adults.

They were also talking about hiding your scroll in different ways. I will admit I wasn't paying that much attention, because I have no interest in doing either.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

Edited once, last by MiaSkywalker (July 5, 2014 at 8:08 PM).

• Suddenly it became easier to grab eggs, so I managed to get two of each. Not going to put them in any hatchery for a day, though, because whenever there's a release the hatcheries get way too many views.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• I have 4 blue ones. I'm gonna keep 2, but the rest I'd ideally trade for others. Especially I'd love at least one of the orange ones as I got none of those.

Edit: Milka, I just noticed your post. Want to trade once cooldown wears off?