Snails (Schnecken) in my Garden

• Hi,

I think almost every day now I found snails (Schnecken) crawling towards my plants, and after removing them it said now my plants would grow quicker - what phenomen is this? If I don't remove the snails, will they eat my plants^^?

<- help them grow, please?

• They might eat some part of your plants which would explain the slower growing process. And, of course, some of them actually bite off the hand that picks them up. :D

I'd like to trade this black rose for another black with same-colour parents!

• One of the mods said when they were added, that doing one of the active options - picking it up, or chasing it off - will speed up that plant's growing process by a couple of hours. That means you can ignore the snails, and your plants will take exactly 4 days (as in - 96 hours) to get from seed to sprout, and again from sprout to full grown. But if you pick the snails off, or chase them away, you speed it up slightly each time.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• In german it says "Weglaufen", which means to flee, run off. And "chase off" means "davonjagen". This is the opposit meaning and running away shouldn't do anything good to your plants. So I'm wondering, which is correct?

(I asked dict.cc for translation, so correct me, if I'm wrong)

• They might eat some part of your plants which would explain the slower growing process. And, of course, some of them actually bite off the hand that picks them up. :D

And I suppose they are highly poisonous, too :D

The english "chase off" perhaps refers to the german "erschrecken"? At least that gave the same message as "pick up/aufheben". "Running away/weglaufen" had indeed no effect ( I tried this out of curiosity, of course ^^ )

<- help them grow, please?