Flaming Christmas tree?

• That's interesting. It's probably on of the alternate versions. I'm not sure...Still, it sounds really cool! If you can, do you think you could post a picture? I'd like to see, and I'm sure other people would, too. (I really doubt there's anything wrong with it.)

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• Wow! I hope mine turns out like that! I'm sure the people in the thread who are collecting pictures of all forms of the plants (in site discussion) would like to see it, but that's up to you. I really doubt there's anything wrong with it, probably just the maker of the site's sense of humor.

EDIT: I just realized, you already posted there XD

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• It´s a great chrismas tradition that some trees burns. But don´t worry, we have three normal trees and this memorial for the unknown chrismas working fire brigade. :)

• One of my Christmas trees is on fire, too. 8| Is it going to stay this way, or is it going to turn into a pile of ash?