Looking for someone called Ebonyous!

• So - anyone know who Sirblup is in MondoZoo? they are signed up under me lol. We have a group if you'd like to un-anonymous yourself and join :D

That's so funny that you asked that! I wanted to know who LuxrayGirl is? They signed up under me recently and I wanted to invite them to join Zoolanders if they want a group to join!

• After reading this thread and looking at Tru's zoo, I finally gave it a try. :) The graphics look very nice, and the animal photos are really cute! But I'm not entirely sure what I actually have to do with my zoo. Do I just maintain it, like watering plants in Flowergame? Any tips would be appreciated, please have a look: http://walkinslow.mondozoo.com. So far, I've built a Mini Farm, and my rabbits bred 80 young overnight! 8|

• After reading this thread and looking at Tru's zoo, I finally gave it a try. :) The graphics look very nice, and the animal photos are really cute! But I'm not entirely sure what I actually have to do with my zoo. Do I just maintain it, like watering plants in Flowergame? Any tips would be appreciated, please have a look: http://walkinslow.mondozoo.com. So far, I've built a Mini Farm, and my rabbits bred 80 young overnight! 8|

Hey! I just saw this. I hope you have figured out how to play - it takes a little getting used to. I think it is a little more complex than flowergame. I sent you a gift - did you get it? Have you joined a group yet? We have a group called Zoolanders and if you haven't joined one, we'd love for you to join ours! We have our own website (for the group) and there are advantages to belonging to a group, which I will go into if you want me to - just say the word!

But to answer your question, you have levels to complete and when you do, sometimes you get a prize (LOL, which is a strange name for the game's currency). I went to your zoo and can make suggestions, if you like.

• Tru, I sent you a PM as you suggested, but maybe you didn't get it (here on the forum). Again, thanks for your gift, and yes, I have figured out a couple of things (LOL, indeed! :rolleyes: ). But I wish there was a forum like this one, that would make things easier, and it would be nice to talk to other players. Well, now that you're back, we can chat here. :)

• Here, or the PM. It's a little difficult to do both - I feel like I'm repeating myself! lol If you join the group, you can talk on the Wall they have. =)

I realize I didn't make the suggestions like I said I would - probably should have read the thread first. Well, first of all, you probably know this, but I'll say it anyway. It's best to keep the couples in each area the same number, that is, one male to each female, pairs. (Supposedly they breed better.) Also, you could probably keep more rodents and rabbits - maybe up to 5 couples. You'll need them for the Pet Shop. Eventually you run out of them and can't keep enough - that's my case now. :( (Doesn't really bother me unless I'm in some sort of contest. ;) )

Putting hearts on your parking lots is good. How many hearts do you have now? If you can afford to, put them on the MiniFarm or the Jungle - it'll help over all.

So, did the tutorial have you build the Jungle after the MiniFarm? Because when I started, I was to build the African Savannah after the MiniFarm. I guess they've changed it.

Oh, also if you join a group (well, at least our group!) you will get more ingredients since members of your group can send you some every day. :D And, of course, you click on a button to send them some too. ;)

• Someone with the username "MiniRia" signed up and I don't know who that is. There is no one here by that username, yet they came from this forum. I would like to get a message to this person - please contact me if this is you, OK?

• Now I have someone else signing up from the Flowergame Forum, Ebonyous. I've done a search and this username isn't here, so either they are not registered here or they are under a different name. IF that is you, please email me here - I would like to send you a gift, but I would also like to make sure you get it. (I lose it regardless.)