Problem with logging in..?

• I seem to be having a problem logging in... Every time I try to, it's like the game automatically logs me out! I can't take care of my plants.
    I tried manually logging out, but while it tells me I succesfully logged out, I still can't log in. I tried clearing my cookies and caché but the same problem persists. I also tried to log in from a different computer (Both computers are desktops, by the way), to no avail. I still haven't tried using a different browser (Been using Google Chrome, but might try IE). Is anyone else having this issue? Is it not my computer, but the game that is not working? Thanks a lot for any replies c:

• You might want to check your browser settings -- some browsers, for security reasons, purge user cookies whenever you close out of the program unless you tell them not to. If your settings got configured or changed to that, then your login information is getting deleted out of your browser's memory every time you close, which means you have to log back in again the next time you start it up. If it isn't a browser configuration, you might want to check your internet security program's settings to see if it is deleting cookies.

IE is crud. If you need to use a browser other than Chrome, use Firefox, Safari, or Opera.