MagiStream players here?

• Elixir: God, no, I don´t want anything specific, just what you seem fit. Thank you in advance. :)

I tried to gift some eggs to you all but most were aready full. :(
    The first two days I was busy on DC to get a Holly. And I managed to catch one! 8o Not a very nice lineage, but hey, it´s a Holly. :love:

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• I also got a holly egg - out of the blue - it's not even gen and it's like 12th gen lol - but hey - its a Holly! And it was an unasked for gift from someone I don't know. So anyway next year there will hopefully be an egg for someone.

On a completely unrelated note - did anyone get a Prasinis Wyrm they don't want? LOL :)

• I got 2 Hollies in this year. One from trade and one as gift. :D I will breed in next year as gifts.

I love Prasinis Wyrm. :D How shame SB are so expensive, first gen about 150k. I just offered my boy as breeding partner to my friends. :) I trust them and will send him if they agree. :D

• no Problem Mia - if my Holly's are gentil and have some eggs next year I send you one per teleport (just remember me please)

I tried to get my second Holly this year days and feeled 10 000 hour, till my eyes burned. I had the luck to catch one yesterday. But my PC is not so fast then some others. I know that people block almost every graphic exept the eggs to make it faster. Thats too complicated for me.

If anyone wants to have rares that be breedable, just PM me. I trie

• The fact that you have golds and silvers at all is pretty lucky. I have ONE silver and it has never bred for me at all. It's also got a terrible lineage, but as it's my only metallic, I can live with it. I wish I could breed it even once, though; it would be nice to have one of each gender, and I've been wanting to give one to a friend of mine. But the few times I have successfully bred it (and I try every 7 days) it always breeds the other dragon's breed.

I never see metallics in the caves, and have rarely seen them in the AP. If they're bred too often, TJ won't let them appear in the caves, which is part of the problem. So players who don't already have one, or can trade for a bred one, can never get one. It's a bit frustrating.

And I am NOT a new player on DC. I've been playing for several years now. But as I don't want to spend every waking moment playing DC and haunting the appropriate cave just waiting for that silver or gold drop, I suppose it's just never going to happen for me.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• The fact that you have golds and silvers at all is pretty lucky. I have ONE silver and it has never bred for me at all. It's also got a terrible lineage, but as it's my only metallic, I can live with it. I wish I could breed it even once, though; it would be nice to have one of each gender, and I've been wanting to give one to a friend of mine. But the few times I have successfully bred it (and I try every 7 days) it always breeds the other dragon's breed.

I never see metallics in the caves, and have rarely seen them in the AP. If they're bred too often, TJ won't let them appear in the caves, which is part of the problem. So players who don't already have one, or can trade for a bred one, can never get one. It's a bit frustrating.

And I am NOT a new player on DC. I've been playing for several years now. But as I don't want to spend every waking moment playing DC and haunting the appropriate cave just waiting for that silver or gold drop, I suppose it's just never going to happen for me.

Haunt the forums - there are several metallic gifting threads, and watch the even gen trading/gifting threads. Even lineage threads like the Mardi Gras lineage - they have gifting events at the beginning of each month I believe. There are also several very nice people who will trade for commons - for eg Belisar, who is mad about balloons - it may take a few and some time - but check out her profile. Lol she has a spreadsheet wishlist and geneology / IOU list. AND is open to negotiation for next years hollies - hmm forget that lenmme talk to her lol. And there is always the Dragon Market at Eggs Around the World...

• I've looked for threads like that... I've found a couple, but it seems that the waiting lists are always full. I don't really have the time to devote to a site like this most of the year; I work, plus I go to school almost full time. That means I have a really busy schedule. I'm devoting almost every waking hour that I am not in class or at work, to studying, so I can't haunt the threads waiting for an opening. So, trying to grab a place when there's an opening... probably not going to happen until I finish this degree.

I can live with it. I'm not one of those who cries when I can't get every dragon. I like the way the gold dragon looks now; I didn't like the way it used to look. Ironically, I think that way back when the golds were first released I had the opportunity to grab a few on the AP, but back then I didn't know they were rare (and I didn't like how the adults looked), and as I had just started at DC, I didn't realize there might be an issue getting them later. Oh well. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• I got a female Prasinis wyrm from the Magistream gifting event.
    Would anybody be willing to lend me a male Prasinis wyrm for breeding a batch of eggs? I would return it after one or two successfull breedings and send an egg along.

• Thank you, Alia, for the gold and silver eggs! Oh, I'm going to love those dragons to death! ^^ (Well, not really! I don't kill dragons!) I will "pay you forward" by giving away an egg of each to someone else in need, once I get them to breed successfully. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Tried to breed my Metals, but as always I got only a few commons. :(
    I have many Magmas and if somebody wants nice Magma please tell me. :) I also can breed my 2nd gen Tinselfails or others nice lineages.
    And about Prasinis Wyrm: my boy is now gone for breeding and when he come back he will be breeding for http://magistream.com/32-guilds-quar…farm-guild.html I just got on list there and when I will got female I want to gift back to the thread. :) My boy will be busy for some time, but we will see later. :)