• Oahwww, das Teilchen ist wirklich edel. Und man muss auch gar nicht spoilern, denn alle kennen es. Es ist ein... *unleserliche Beschilderung* :P

Dank. :) Und nun auf zum Blocksberg. Die neuen Pölzchen bergen offenbar sehr hohe Hexenkraft. 8)

[align=center]

• Kann man nur eine Pflanze opfern ?

Das wüsste ich auch gern ... bzw. eher bringt einem ein lieber Pixie noch etwas nettes wenn man eine weitere ... :rolleyes:

I like to know that, too ... do a dear pixie bring something nice, if you abandom another one ... :rolleyes:

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• blobber, all "special flowers" are listed in the Wiki. All specials have saisonal breeding times. Some from them are every time breedable with ther regulary expressins to to the regularies, exemply Heart of Valentine, Lucky clover. Witch Mushroom (type: Walpurgia) has no expression.

[align=center]

• yay! just picked up another pair of broom seeds. I started to late collecting them and was afraid they'd be gone by now. (huggles witchy stuff)

*+*+*+*+*

yay! nur nahm ein anderes Paar von Besen Samen. Ich fing an zu spät sie zu sammeln und hatte Angst, sie würde von nun verschwunden sein. (Huggles witchy Zeug)

• I tried that, and nothing happened.

Ich versuchte das, und nichts ist passiert. (von einem Übersetzer)

Can the witch mushrooms breed all year round?

Thank you! :)

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• Oh no, please tell me they haven't stopped dropping already? I just got home from classes and can't find any in the wild garden. :( I was going to get at least one more, but it looks like my chance may have passed?

• Oh no, please tell me they haven't stopped dropping already? I just got home from classes and can't find any in the wild garden. :( I was going to get at least one more, but it looks like my chance may have passed?

No they're still there. I've seen three this morning, one after the other on refresh.

• Whew, found some too! I was really worried the event had already ended, and there are so many cool variants to catch this year. :)

• Oh no. I just realized the the witches broom gave out multiple colored mushrooms :( I only got one because I thought there was only one to collect. Oh well, I hope they will be available next year. :)

• BreakMyRevenge, don't worry, I'm fairly certain they will be around again next year - at least that's what we're all hoping! ^^

I am surprised you didn't find out sooner though - but don't feel bad, a lot of people didn't get all the colors. Also, a couple of the new colors were only available through breeding.

• Breeding doesn't guarantee new colours, one of mine is red. One still to go and praying for green. :D

This is true. I was merely pointing out that two colors can only be gotten through breeding, not that you would necessarily get them. ^^

Hope you get a green one, blobber! Let us know, OK? :thumbup: