• They don't die and neither do seeds. I bred one once and forgot I had all pots full so it abandoned and someone picked it. They don't seem to be playing so the poor seed it's still waiting there after months X( I keep visiting hoping my 1/20th of a drop will do something :huh:

• They don't die and neither do seeds. I bred one once and forgot I had all pots full so it abandoned and someone picked it. They don't seem to be playing so the poor seed it's still waiting there after months X( I keep visiting hoping my 1/20th of a drop will do something :huh:

Wow, such persistence. May I ask for the link so I can see what I can do to help?

Lady Patricia Carraig of Heathland 
    My garden:
    Bitte verzeihen oder korrigieren Sie die Fehlern in mein Deutsch, ich lerne immer noch.

• Well, I asked because I visited someone's garden and they still had three St. Patty's day sprouts. They used to visit the forum rather regularly - not sure what's the matter - I hope everything is alright. I have an idea - we can start a thread to help plants like these. We'll see if it makes any difference. ^^

• Wow, such persistence. May I ask for the link so I can see what I can do to help?

Lol :D It's this one http://flowergame.net/36813 it's been there since November :pinch:

Well, I asked because I visited someone's garden and they still had three St. Patty's day sprouts. They used to visit the forum rather regularly - not sure what's the matter - I hope everything is alright. I have an idea - we can start a thread to help plants like these. We'll see if it makes any difference.

That would be a great idea. Also for those who have to leave for a few days, they could leave the links to their seeds or sprouts and we could help them until they come back ^^