• I'm a little(ok, a lot) confused about that latest news. I know Walpurgis(or May Day eve) is on Apr 30th but it stated in the news "From Sundy(I'm guessing Sunday ;) ) Witch Mushroom seed can be found in the WG. Which Sunday? Today, Sunday(22nd) or next Sunday(29th)?

It's Sunday where I am now, and I'm sure in the homeland of FlowerGame but I don't see any Witch Mushroom seeds anywhere.

• Now that you say that calenlass I'm thinking it can be interpreted like it starts today so now I'm confused 8| I though it started on Sunday 29th and then on Monday we got the surprise o: But now I will be checking the wild garden too. It's already Sunday where Flowergame is like you said, but if it starts today since it's so early maybe they are sleeping like on Easter's event :P I really want to know when exactly does it starts :pinch:

Edited once, last by Elery (April 22, 2012 at 6:59 AM).

• Hmmm... es war kein Datum angegeben. Also sollte der aktuelle Sonntag gemeint sein. Dann könnte man in der Walpurgisnacht über neue Hexenpilze verfügen. Das Ritual könnte zelebriert werden. ^^
    ---------------------------
    Hmmm ... it no date was given. Thus the topical Sunday should be meant. Then one could dispose at the whale pure G sharp night of new witch's mushrooms. The ritual could be celebrated. ^^

[align=center]

• It started today. But like every time when a event should be startet, we have to wait until Exterminans wake up. This is the reason why we never post a time when a event starts, only a day.
    You get a ingame news when the seeds are available.

Die Samen können ab Heute gefunden werden. Aber wie jedesmal wenn ein Event sartet, müssen wir auf Exterminans warten. Das ist der Grund warum niemals eine Uhrzeit für einen Eventstart angegeben wird sondern nur ein Tag.
    Ihr bekommt eine ingame News, wenn die Samen verfügbar sind.

• How long will the event on Walpurgis last?

I (hope) I will have the Internet access before leaving the hotel and then after arriving home in the late afternoon/evening.
    So, will I have chance to participate in it? :?:

• How long will the event on Walpurgis last?

I (hope) I will have the Internet access before leaving the hotel and then after arriving home in the late afternoon/evening.
    So, will I have chance to participate in it? :?:

I think there is something happening on the evening of the 30th, so from now until then at least.

• I think there is something happening on the evening of the 30th, so from now until then at least.

What I meant is the event on 30th. We travel by car and I' m in charge (fortunately), so I can decide when we depart and arrive. We can do it earlier or later depending on the event. That's why I'm asking about next Monday ;)

• At 30.April is Walpurgis. From sundy on you can collect the seeds from the witch mushroom in the wildgarden. Walpurgis night will bring you more surprises.

I think you will be in time if you are home late afternoon. I don't think it starts until then. I don't know if it will continue to the nest day.

• Is it possible to breed the witch mushroom, too, since today? The option at the plant's page is already there, but do I have the chance that there's an result?

Kann man seit heute den Pilz auch kreuzen? Die Option ist schon da, aber hat man auch die Chance, dass etwas dabei herauskommt?