• I've got a kind of proposal. Could you create something like an "Event calendar". It would be great if we knew beforehand if something is due ;))
    That would be very helpfull for people like me who have to go to work, sometimes go abroad as a part of their duties (on "business trip"). And in such a case we could ask somebody to catch the event plant ;)

E.g. I would eagerly know if you plan something in between 25th and 30th of April - I will be abroad and am not sure if I have Internet access or if I do - time won't be on my side.

What do you think about it?

• An event calendar is a problem, because sometimes we desided 3 or 4 days before an event, we make some. Other events we planned in the past are not going online because reallife anitcipate to finish it in time and so on. (The game is a hobbyprojekt, sadly many things are more important.)
    We inform you as soon as possible about events. But I don't want to post a news like: On the 5.September startet the autumn event. And then I had to tell you: Sry we have no event, we couldn'd finished it yet. Most times we have long eventtimes so that users who not online that often, have the chance to make it too.
    We try to have an event on christmas, new year, valentine, St.Pattys, easter, walpurgis, midsommer and halloween. But we can't promise we can offer it to you.

Ein Eventkalender ist nur schwer umsetzbar, da wir teilweise erst 3-4 Tage vor einem Event sagen können, ob wir die Zeit haben es wirklich fertig zu stellen. Manche Events die in der Vergangenheit geplant waren, konnten Aufgrund stressigem Reallife nicht termingerecht umgesetzt werden. (Das Spiel ist für uns ein Hobbyprojekt, manches muss dabei leider vorgehen.)
    Wir informieren euch so früh wie möglich über neue Events. Allerdings möchte ich auch nicht ständig News einstellen im Sinne von: Am 5. September startet das Herbst Event, nur um euch dann mitzuteilen, dass es doch nicht stattfindet. Wir bieten so lange Laufzeiten für die Events an, damit auch die Spieler die nicht so häufig online sind sie beenden können.
    Welche Events wir versuchen umzusetzen sind Weihnachten, Neujahr/Silvester, Valentins Tag, St. Patrick, Ostern, Walpurgis, Mittsommer und Halloween. Aber versprechen, dass wir dafür wirklich jedesmal ein Event anbieten können wir leider nicht.

• Ok, das ist natürlich ein Argument. Das hier ist ein Hobbyprojekt? Wow. Ich bin sehr beeindruckt. Dann nochmal extra vielen Dank für Euer aller Engagement! Ich finde es toll, dass es noch Spiele gibt, die liebevoll betreut werden und kostenfrei sind.

(Sorry, daß dieser Post ohne Übersetzung ist, aber ich bin zu müde. Wenn jemand mag, darf er aber gerne übersetzen.)

Liebe Grüße,

Yogamupfel

• Was vll. auch mal als EINMALIGES Event schön wäre, wäre eine Art Geburtstagsevent. Evtl. wenn Flowergame Geburtstag hat.
    Ich finde es nett, wenn es feste Events gibt, die sicher sind (soweit es eben das reelle Leben ermöglicht). Und wenn mal eines ausfallen muss, dann gibt es eben etwas anderes ein andermal. Als Ersatz wäre dann ja ein Kurzevent unter der Zeit möglich (wenn sich das reelle Leben wieder eingespielt hat) Es gibt doch diverse Tage im Jahr wie Tag der Jogginghosen etc. Das gibt es doch sicher auf für Blumen. Falls ihr mal einen "Ersatz" für eines der großen Events braucht, wäre das vll. eine Möglichkeit. Oder die Blume des Jahres? Das man sich die erspielen muss?

• That IS some kind of clue ;))

What is the difference between walpurgis and midsummer?

Walpurgis is at the 30th of April and people are celebrating that the next day the month May starts. Earlier it was said the witches dance on this night.
    And midsummer is the celebration of the summer-solstice (it's mostly celebrated in the Skandinavian countries I think)

• Well, so I HAVE to ask somebody to take care of my account in the end of April.

I will have to be back on 30th (the last day of April;) ) but don't know the time ;(((. I wanted to stay abroad for 3 days more (state holidays on 1st and 3rd May), but am not sure of the Internet availabilty ;(

BTW:
    I have one BIG PRIVATE REQUEST.
    PLEASE, DO NOT prepare any events connected with Euro championship (or aorund that time).
    You see, I live in one of the host cities and am really tired with all the fuss connected with 22 men in shorts kicking one small object ;(. The recent years have been really annoying with all those building sites around my home, building new streets, new hotels, renovation of the railway station etc. I live nearby the central railway station and would like to go away for that time (from 7th to 20th June) and be away from the "civilization of the fans" and all this mess.
    And on the other hand I got addicted to Flowergame and would't like to miss anything.... :P

• Nun, wenn die Zeit knapp war und ein Event quasi ausfallen muss, kann dennoch gefeiert werden. Kurze Freischaltung und die Chance, ggf. noch fehlende Alts zu ergattern, Ist auch was tolles. Später wird vielleicht spontan die reguläre Lieblings-Pflanze der Woche gewählt. Alle, die die Siegerpflanze wählten, bekommen sie. Klar, das ist jetzt nur eine spontane Idee. Die Organisation würde doch einiges erfordern... Wenn mal etwas nicht so klappen wollte, können wir ja dennoch glücklich sein. Es ist weit und breit kein Goblin zu sehen, der uns daran hindern könnte. ^^
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Now if the time scarce and an event must virtually fall out, can be still celebrated. Short connection and the chance to get hold of missing Alts if necessary still Were also what the great. Later the regular favorite plant of the week can chosen maybe spontaneously. Everything who chose the winner's plant gets them. Yes, now it is only one spontaneous idea. Nevertheless, the organization would require something... If sometimes a little bit did not want to clap so, we also can be still happy. No Goblin which could hinder us in it is to be seen far and wide. ^^

[align=center]

• I know you don't want to miss anything - neither do I, however, you have to realize they can't possibly take requests like that. If they did, they would have to take them from everyone and it would be rather hard, confusing, and limiting. I do not think it is right to ask something like that of them.

Edited once, last by truelinor (April 9, 2012 at 5:01 AM).