• It's interesting to see which games are preferred by different people.

My favourite are the memory and the pipe game.

My least favourite are the "Three in a row" (with the summer elves) and the Snowball-Catching, because they need too much time for my taste.

• I like all but the pipe one. I especially like the three in a row - that reminds me of Bejeweled and I used to like to play that. ^^ I also like the snowball one, but I get a little frustrated trying to catch the stars. The smaller snowballs are much easier to catch, in my opinion. I also like the matching card game, but I don't like that you don't get to see the very last card. I know it's the right one, but I want to SEE it! lol

• You don't get to see the last card, Tru? It's weird, I can see it :S
    My favourite games are: connecting pipes, matching cards and catching snowflakes, exactly in this order. The "three in a row" one is nice, but it takes a bit too long to finish (I prefer the games where I'm done in 1-2 minutes).

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• You do? Well, that's weird. I wonder why I don't. It just sort of goes to a white space and then to the links that you click for water. ?(

Yes I can see the last card for a second or so... Maybe your computer is too fast :)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Also bei mir hat sich auch heute die Farbe geändert bei einer meiner Krokusse.

vorher war sie so und nun ist sie gelb

Das seltsame ist auch das die beiden Blumen die gleiche Zahl als Namen haben.

Ich habe nur hinter die Zahl der gelben Blume ein a gesetzt sonst hätte ich sie nicht speichern können.

Finde ich seltsam, welche Farbe ist nun die richtige ?

?( :evil:

• Quote from Exterminans

There were two identical blue alts, one of them was supposed to be yellow. Roughly half of the former blue ones have now the right color.

Hier ist die Erklärung aus dem Sammelthread aller Pflanzenfarben.