• Das ist es. Das Winterspiel ist als Meisterwerk gelungen. Die Grafik ist ein Traum. Ich finde, das Auffangen gelingt leichter und sicherer als im Weihnachtsspiel. Das Weihnachtspaket musste man genau treffen. Ich denke mal, die eigentliche Bounds-Grafik war bewusst recht klein gehalten. Auf das 10 Punkte Teilchen im Winterspiel hatte ich noch keine Acht. Jau, es muss klein und schwer greifbar sein. Jedes Spiel braucht seinen sportlichen Reiz. Ich denke, das ist sehr wichtig. Den Korb bewege ich in einem kleineren Bereich und fange dort alles nützliche. So gelingt das Sammeln sehr zügig. Auf das kleine Teilchen muss ich mal gezielt achten.
    ------------------------------------
    It is it. The winter game has succeeded as a masterpiece. The graphic arts are a dream. I find, catching succeeds lighter and more certainly than in the Christmas game. One exactly had to meet the Christmas parcel. I think sometimes, the real Bounds graphic arts were held consciously rather small. On 10 points of particles in the winter game I still had none Eight. Jau, it must be small and be hardly handy. Every game needs it's sporty charm. I think, so it is very important. I move the basket in a smaller area and catch there all useful one. Thus the collecting succeeds very quickly. I must pay attention to the small particle sometimes straight.

[align=center]

• Funny thing - when I played the drop game yesterday, it was the snowqueen riding the sleigh and today it's Santa Claus again. Has anyone seen that, too?

Wenn ich das Winterspiel gestern gespielt habe, da war die Eiskoenigin im Schlitten aber heute ist es noch einmal der Weihnachtsmann. Habt ihr es auch gesehen?

• Could we hope for a spring version of a drop game? I must say I'm fed up with winter, it's been snowing most of the day today over here, so I would appreciate a bit of spring, at least in the game.