Burning christmas tree

• i got a burning Christmas tree this year. There was nothing special that I had to do to get it. If there was anything I do not know what it was. Here it is:

my garden ?( ?( ?(
    Sorry I do not know German. I do not know how to translate.

• i got a burning Christmas tree this year. There was nothing special that I had to do to get it. If there was anything I do not know what it was. Here it is:

This is pure speculation on my part, but maybe burning Christmas trees have to be bred? Kulay's was.

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• Yes. The burner has parents. It is breeded. Now it is, as to getting a burning tree has a very smaller chance then to get other types.
    Perhaps burning a tree to breed or to find has had the same small chance? Who knows the answer?

[align=center]

• So does this mean from now on we can get the burnign tree only through breeding? And only last years burning trees were parentless?

To confirm this we´d need more than just one bred tree. :S

So question to all: Who has a burning tree from this year and is it bred or parentless?

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• Burning trees can come from the Wild Garden. They are not breeding only. They are the rarest of the Christmas Tree colors (that I have seen) but they are not breeding only.

-------------------------------------
    Brennende Bäume können vom wilden Garten kommen. Sie züchten nicht nur. Sie sind der Weihnachtsbaumfarben (dieser ich haben gesehen) das seltenste, aber sie nicht züchten nur.

:) I am sorry, I do not speak much German. :) Ich spreche nicht viel Deutsch. :)