Mittsommer kündigt sich an/ Midsummer is coming

• salve Inca,

in a higher post Exterminans has said, if the event is finish, we get the funny game as a minigame. :thumbup:

Later they will come more pots. The dialog gives hoping us. Another way is to work with Gimp or another graphic tool. The desert in my sig was earlier, the new one you can see in the garden house in my sig. So it's fun. I like it. I'm so happy with the atrium. :)

[align=center]

• I just did some minor improvements to the atrium. The tulips should now align with the pots and ... there are 10 new spots available.

Good news for those who allready have all slots occupied: The "atrium" won't be the only area you will have. More are planned, but Nephele has still a lot of painting to do.

• I just did some minor improvements to the atrium. The tulips should now align with the pots and ... there are 10 new spots available.

Good news for those who allready have all slots occupied: The "atrium" won't be the only area you will have. More are planned, but Nephele has still a lot of painting to do.

That's awesome! Thank you very very much! :thumbup:

• Oh no, did it end already? I was out of town for part of it and was trying to catch up, but this time when I played it the fairies just flew away! I was only two games away from completing it, too. :(

Edit: Ooh, whew! They flew away because I actually did complete it and got my seed! Never mind. :)

• How much longer will the wreath event go on? I joined the other day and I would hate not to get the prize because I joined a day or two late...

I joined flowergame on June 28, 2011
    I'm sorry to say that I don't speak German. I use a translator, so I'm sorry if it is inaccurate./Es tut mir leid zu sagen, dass ich kein Deutsch spreche. Ich benutze einen Übersetzer, so tut mir leid, wenn es ungenau ist.

• The event will end tomorrow of the day after tomorrow, but you can still get the atrium when the event is over. The only thing you could miss, is the fern.

• Then I hope I get the fern... Is there any way to know for certain what I'll get?

I joined flowergame on June 28, 2011
    I'm sorry to say that I don't speak German. I use a translator, so I'm sorry if it is inaccurate./Es tut mir leid zu sagen, dass ich kein Deutsch spreche. Ich benutze einen Übersetzer, so tut mir leid, wenn es ungenau ist.

• The event will end tomorrow of the day after tomorrow, but you can still get the atrium when the event is over. The only thing you could miss, is the fern.

awww i will miss it too... :(
    i dont even figure out how to get Marvel Fern 'cause just come back from vacations

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

• Waiting time is 6 hours its impossible to manage when u have full time job. I at least would need 7 days for that.
    Very disappointing i did only up to 4 and event is done. Not fun.

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

• Ich überlege gerade....wenn ich nun einen Farn habe und ein anderer auch...kann ich meinen zum Züchten ausborgen?? Ob das ginge??
    Ich hätte so gerne noch eine andere Farbe.

• Hmmm, mit dem Farn verhält es sich seltsam. Es ist die erste sehr schöne Spezialpflanze mit mehreren Farben, von der jeder wirklich nur eine bekommen konnte. Ein Test wäre kein Problem. Hast du gerade einen Saatplatz frei? ... Vielleicht sagt aber auch jemand vom Team, dass Kreuzung gar nicht geht?

[align=center]

• Es ist eine Eventpflanze und Eventpflanzen lassen sich nicht mit ihresgleichen Kreuzen. Das heißt aber nicht, dass es ausgeschlossen ist, dass der irgendwie gezüchtet werden kann.

PS: Was heißt denn "die erste"? Valentinsherz gab es auch nur eine pro User und mehrere Variationen, bei den Hasen gibt es auch 3 Variationen aber maximal 2 Stück pro User.

• Oh ja, Ostehasen bekam man konkret max 2. Es war ein köstliches Spiel. :) An Valentin hatte ich jetzt gar nicht gedacht.

... aber das ewig unergründliche von Flowergame... Nächster freier Saatplatz, ich erwarte dich mit Ungeduld. :P

[align=center]

Es ist eine Eventpflanze und Eventpflanzen lassen sich nicht mit
    ihresgleichen Kreuzen. Das heißt aber nicht, dass es ausgeschlossen ist,
    dass der irgendwie gezüchtet werden kann.

So so, und das heisst?? Nachdem ich es auch nicht schaffe den Löwenzahn zu züchten, muss da wohl mal wer anders ran und testen. ;)

• Oh, der zurückbeissende Löwenzahn lässt sich durchaus züchten. Allerdings nicht gerade einfach *in ihren Garten schielt* In diesem Fall muss gesagt werden, dass unsere Programmierer durchaus eine Tendenz dazu haben, die User zu ärgern. Aber zum Farn gibt es eine Neuerung, alles weitere findet ihr hier: Fern mating season/ Fortpflanzungszeit beim Farn
    There is something new about the fern, have a look here: Fern mating season/ Fortpflanzungszeit beim Farn

• Oh, der zurückbeissende Löwenzahn lässt sich durchaus züchten. Allerdings nicht gerade einfach *in ihren Garten schielt* In diesem Fall muss gesagt werden, dass unsere Programmierer durchaus eine Tendenz dazu haben, die User zu ärgern.

Wait, so can the backbiting dandelions breed with each other, or not?

Warte mal, lassen sich die zurückbeissende Löwenzähne mit ihresgleichen züchten, oder nicht?

Lady Patricia Carraig of Heathland 
    My garden:
    Bitte verzeihen oder korrigieren Sie die Fehlern in mein Deutsch, ich lerne immer noch.