Deutsches Flowergame Wiki

• I have all of the information ready for whomever would like to do the article. Oh and lori I found on my external hard drive that I did have a second copy of all of the egg pictures. Just took me forever to find my external hard drive. :P
    I can post the information in here in a spoiler later if you like.

Awww that's great Cori :) Please please post them :)
    I already got 2011 egg images from Aztekior but I wonder if there were more of them, or if different people could have different images.

I collected the image of every egg I found this year and there were only two - the blue one and the green one. Did you get more than that, Corindia?

Tru I actually had 3: blue spotted, green and the easter bunny egg with a bow, identical to the one we got in a parcel. I'm very curious what Cori says!

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• To Aztekior : yea i can see that bplaced blabla cuz i have two eyes.
    -oh maybe i have only one eye like the GOD in myth from Egypt? no.-
    but there's no register or login or nothing, so i said guess that problem and i thought that you will check about it immediately.
    could you just check? can i expect the German perfection about it?
    (if you'll use that cute imoticons, who can't see that how you're cute? damn, i don't want to let anyone know it. but can i call you cuite? lololol)

To lorimmel : yup i did, my network's fine, but there's only add on error page what i said.
    - Korea has fastest internet speed and there's no delay usually but phone-net have it a little bit anyway -
    thought that way but this problem isn't mine. -frankly knew about it when i written the first post about it, already.-
    it's FG team's own so don't want to spend my time for it anymore, my ppl's time too. >:-(
    - FG has some Korean user by me, just few ones, lol. but i even say nothig to them about this problem for that reason.-

• My problem, Forester. Big sry, I cannot realy understand, what you says. Yes, we have two eyes and the seventh sense. So we need it, we like it. :) But the next. What is it, what you mean? The bplaed.ne URL shows me a page, not error 303. Your problem I cannt see. ;( Can you open the Flowergame-Wiki? Or shows the wiki also error 303. The only, what I can say, is: Use Ctrl + F5. So it cleans the cache and starts new the URL. Perhaps it can help here?

Otherwise, can someone translate, what Forester says, Please? I think, I understand tooo wrong her. :)

[align=center]

• what? f5key can't help. my pc's networks fine (i said i'm in Korea and this country has fastest internet speed in the world, NO delay.) so only i can guess that's problem about local net something.
    and i did all what i can, except check that wikies on other computer or phone. now i don't want to do anything (usually i speak double negative like not + nothing but, for standard grammar, anything) about this probelm anymore. i couldn't help, even don't want to, that just isn't my problem, do you know what i say? o my gosh help us.
    the only way is check the local net problem in that site, Like a Boss (like a boss is a gag, i don't know you know it but).

• that eye thing i mean even that page showing diff result, showing the same domain you know? so anyone can know that site names if that person have two eyes.
    and i written that domain name, how i couldn't know that the wikies powered by site name is bplaced net? aw.
    hola! seventh sense? is that like a ability that can know you're cute? can i say you're cute? couse usually men hate to heared the saying 'you're cute' :D and that's the cute point too i think...!
    ~edit
    ah, that happening(men hate to heared the saying 'you're cute') usaully in Korea and maybe Asia.
    umm, in USA cute on man means handsome, likeable, blabla... but in Korea is not that such a great mean, cute is just cute in a good way like sweet kids. so men don't want to heared it usually. well, whatever.
    oh wait... i speak English so... if i say cute on man when i speak English, it's gonna invite misunderstanding? arggggggghhhhhhhh

Edited 4 times, last by Forester (April 13, 2012 at 8:13 AM).

• Tru I actually had 3: blue spotted, green and the easter bunny egg with a bow, identical to the one we got in a parcel. I'm very curious what Cori says!

Oh, yes, I got that one too - but it seemed a little strange, so I guess I forgot about it. I mean, it's the same as the seed, right? Yes, I would like to see what she says too. :thumbup:

• Oh oh, Forester, not sweet. Never. "Niedlich" means dinky? :P And I miss the smilie :twisted: . That's, what I meaned. A Gag. :D

Ctrl + f5 is not for the net. It's for cleaning the browser cache. Perhaps it helps? If it not helps, then you have chetted it, and the problem is an other. Checking points, that's the sense only.

------

Aber was ist das Problem? Bitte, vielleicht mag jemand die Posts von Forester übersetzen? Zumindest das wesentliche wäre interessant. Kann Forester den Wiki öffnen? Oder erhält sie bei der Wiki-URL den Error 303? Oder kann sie nicht auf den Hoster bplaced.net zugreifen? Haben andere auch Probleme? Bzw. was soll ich tun, während ich doch das Problem gar nicht reproduzieren kann?

[align=center]

• The list is wrong. I think you have not only all spots in that list, but also some spots without eastereggs.

• The list is wrong. I think you have not only all spots in that list, but also some spots without eastereggs.

Ooops, I based it on all the spoilers posted by people in the easter thread. Any hint which ones I should remove?
    I'm happy that at least no location is missing ;) :)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

Edited once, last by lorimmel (April 13, 2012 at 3:02 PM).

• Aztekior: Ich glaube, Forester meint, dass das Problem nicht an seiner Internet-Verbindung liegt, sondern eher an dem Host/Location des Wiki. Könnte es sein, dass das Wiki eventuell für bestimmte Länder nicht erreichbar ist?

• Ach so. Danke, Elixir. Ansich kann ich mir das nicht vorstellen. Forester erreicht grundsätzlich den Host. Verbindung ist also grundsätzlich möglich.

Forester, the shortest URL to the wiki is http://flowergame-wiki.bplaced.net/. Check it please. If it gets the error, then... If there is not a connection to the pages, we can do nothing. Error 303 says, you get the host. The message comes from host. Also... you must see the pages. A slower net here is not the problem.

[align=center]

• Ooops, I based it on all the spoilers posted by people in the easter thread. Any hint which ones I should remove?
    I'm happy that at least no location is missing ;) :)

I will wait until this has been resolved before editing. ;) (Besides, I am not finished with the rest of the site, although I am making progress. :thumbup: )

• I will wait until this has been resolved before editing. ;) (Besides, I am not finished with the rest of the site, although I am making progress. :thumbup: )

I hope this will be resolved in the future. Unfortunately I have no clue which locations should be removed :(
    Some people claimed they were making notes, so maybe this will help.
    In the worst-case scenario, I can add a note to the Wiki article, saying that some listed locations didn't contain eggs, by the author doesn't know which ones :P But maybe we can figure that out :D

• Where I found my eggs: FINALLY UPDATED (after months and months of hounding my husband for where he put my list) X__X

Display Spoiler

1. My Greenhouse (on flower picture under the watering can)
    2. Main Gate (the three seeds page) (the top of the page at the word Flowergame - blue egg)
    3. Flower Garden (place where there are tons of seeds to choose from)
    4. Atrium
    5. Adult Plant page in your own garden
    ----
    6. Compendium (click on a name to learn about a plant, I think it could be any plant)
    7. Minigame - the one where you line up the flowers to get three in a row
    8. Minigame - the sled game where you catch stuff
    9. Minigame - the game where you click the tiles to build a path using the clues
    10. Users online page
    ----
    11. News page
    12. Settings page
    13. Water someone else's plants (after you water an egg appeared if I remember correctly)
    14. Garden Gate Main page (bottom left of page - yellow egg)
    15. Garden Gate Main page (bottom right of page - green egg)
    ----
    16. Friend's Main Garden page (where you see all three buildings)
    17. Friend's Greenhouse
    18. Your Main Garden page (where you see all three buildings)
    19. Friend's Winterhouse
    20. Unfortunately when my husband finally found where he had hidden the list this particular LAST place had been torn off so.... :/

Okay someone who knew all the hidey places check and make sure those look right! If you have questions about what I meant about something just let me know. Hopefully I'll know what I meant. :P

• Oh wow thank you Cori!
    When you post the egg locations, I will be able to correct the wiki article about Easter Event 2012. The list is too long so I need your notes to verify it :)
    Btw, was it a wilted plant or dead plant? Looks interesting :D

• 한국에서는 원래 bplaced.net이 접속이 잘 안되네요. 쩝.

단순히 ip 접근성의 문제인거 같기도 하고 8|
    확인해보니 아주 가끔가다 뚫립니다. 결국 운빨... 들어맞는 ip주소가 되야 접속이 되는거 같네요. :|
    어짜피 고정ip 아닌 다음에는 전부 유동 ip니 다음에라도 된다면야 따로 PM 주세요 :rolleyes:

Edited 4 times, last by Dellovia (April 17, 2012 at 8:13 PM).