Easter Special discussion/help

• Okay I swear this is my last post for the night! XD

There are at least 11 places to find eggs. And yes you do get more than one package. That's all I'm telling for now though. ;) See you tomorrow!!
    *yawns and then huggles everyone*

Can you share and tell the places? I have found 9 and can't find the other ones for over two hours ;(

• Inzwischen habe ich den Eindruck, an jedem Platz kann nur einmal etwas gefunden werden. Ist das richtig?

Danke dto. Elfenblüte, ich glaube, den letzten noch fehlenden Platz finde ich nicht. Was mag es sein, wo man gar nicht dran denkt... ich? :P

Meanwhile, I have the impression that every place can only be found once time. Is that correct?

Thanks ditto Elfenblüte fairies, I believe the last missing space I do not find it. What would it be where you do not turn thinks ... I?

[align=center]

• Was jedenfalls nichts nutzt, denn auch das hab ich versucht...ich hab auf der Suche nach einem Ei auch eine ausgewachsene Pflanze ausgewildert. Das lasst mal lieber. Das hat nichts gebracht. Ich dachte "Pflanze opfern = Ei bekommen". Das war ein Trugschluss.
    Gilmen, nicht aufgeben. Manche sind wirklich knifflig versteckt.

• Hmmm, ich habe insgesamt 9 Eier. Als ich 5 hatte, bekam ich das Paket. (Missverständnis wegen den 2 Sprachen? Die Stückzahl der Eier bleibt registriert. Die Beobachtung und die Aussagen der anderen sagen (mir) klar, dass man ein Paket erst dann erhält, wenn ein Saatplatz frei ist. Vielleicht habe ich bereits alle 10 Eier gefunden und falsch mitgezählt / mitgeschätzt?)

Und schade um die Verluste, Elfenblüte. Opfern und auswildern können nichts nützen. Denn die Seite der Pflanze bleibt, es erscheint nur ein Dialog. Nach der Bestätigung mit "Ja" landet man wieder im eigenen Garten.

[align=center]

• Aztekior, man bekommt die Pakete in jedem Fall und man kann sie auch immer öffnen, man braucht keinen freien Pflanzplatz. Freie Pflanzplätze braucht man nur zum kreuzen, annehmen von geschenkten Keimlingen/Samen und fürs Sammeln aus dem wilden Garten. Alles andere funktioniert auch ohne freie Plätze.

• Earlier in this thread i started a spoiler list of where the eggs are located. Big blue type. It is up to 8 places to look. I will put another 2 up later today and all of them either before midnight my time GMT -8 PST or tomorrow morning my time for those who are still searching. Good luck everyone.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• Lasst doch alle selber suchen. Es ist doch noch Zeit. Noch ist Ostern nicht vorüber.

Aztekior wo hattest du gelesen das man einen freien Saatplatz braucht?
    Und ...so groß war der Verlust nicht ich hatte die Farbe doppelt, und es war ein, zugegeben verzweifelter, Versuch wert. :D

Let's look but all the same. There is still time. Still, Easter is not over.

Aztekior had where you read it you need a free Saatplatz?
    ... And so great was the loss is not the color I had twice, and it was, added desperate try. : D

• I must be blind... hunting for the current egg and can't find anywhere... checked compedium and links there, all 3 games, wild garden, my flowers, watered forum users flowers, front page seeds...

• How many eggs have you found so far?

I'm currently in the chatroom if anyone wants to chat. Be warned I don't know German though and will use a translator if I have to. ;)

• Aztekior wo hattest du gelesen das man einen freien Saatplatz braucht?

Am Anfang las ich zumindest eine Meldung von 10 gefundenen Eiern. Bis dahin war der Postbote unbekannt. Das Paket wurde nicht genannt.
    Ich hatte einen Platz frei gelassen. Als ich das Paket geöffnet hatte, belegte das Ei den Platz. Ich konnte nichts mehr aus dem wilden Garten aufnehmen.

Gut. Nun weiß ich, hier fehlt noch ein Ei. Danke und sry Exterminans für meine lange Leitung.

[align=center]

• BTW... Who wanted the pictures of the different eggs that you find? I saved the pictures and can download them if you still need them. :)

Oh and in case this hasn't been mentioned... you can only get 2 packages. But you must find 5 eggs for the first one and then 6 eggs for the second one. So a total of 11 eggs to get both packages. And you don't need spaces open in your Garden.

• I have a feeling I know which egg is going to be the hardest to find. :)

Mini Games has at least two, which I'm sure you have all noticed by now hopefully.

There is one other location that you have already visited if you are up to 10 eggs where you need to look again and click on other links there. I'm pretty sure that is where your last egg is. :)

I'm trying to give hints without actually giving away the answers. I think its more fun to eventually find it on your own. But if you are just ready to tear your hair out cause you can't find the last egg PM me with a list of all the places you have been and I'll give you some hints to help you with the last. :)

• *endlich*. Etwas ansich großes, gut sichtbares, das Ei, kann mitunter gut getarnt sein. ;) :P 8) Danke ans Team und an die lustige Community, so muss Ostern sein. Ob morgen das traditionelle Spanferkel futtern im wilden Garten angesagt ist?

* Finally *. Something really big, highly visible, the egg, can sometimes be well camouflaged. ;) :P 8) Thanks to the team and the happy community, so must be Easter. Whether is announced for tomorrow the traditional span pig eating in the wild garden?

[align=center]

• for those who are frustrated check the first page of this thread. Look for the post with all the big Blue type. This should help you greatly in your hunt.

And yes the last one is hard to find and really well hidden.

Thank you for all the hard work that went into this. It was really fun and gets us to look at every page of the site. :P

Vielen Dank für die ganze harte Arbeit, die darin eintrat. Das war wirklich lustig und veranlasst uns, auf jede Seite der Seite zu schauen.

I really hope that translator did a good job.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• Juchu, ich hab endlich das letzte Ei gefunden! :D Das war aber wirklich schwierig!

Vielen Dank an Aztekior - der Satz "Etwas an sich großes, gut sichtbares, das Ei, kann mitunter gut getarnt sein." hat mir sehr geholfen, sonst hätte ich bestimmt nicht so genau hingeschaut und noch viel länger gebraucht um das 11. Ei zu finden! ;)

--------------------------------

Hurray, I've finally found the last egg! :D That was really difficult!

Thank you to Aztekior - the sentence "Something really big, highly visible, the egg, can sometimes be well camouflaged." has helped me a lot, or I wouldn't have looked so closely and would have needed much longer to find egg No 11. ;)