• Ach... ich hatte "Secret" nicht beachtet, und der google hatte es nicht übersetzt. Es ist also als Geheimnis gedacht. Wer es herausfindet, hat Glück. Ich entdecke z.B. keinen Anhaltspunkt. Dank dir, Alia. :)

[align=center]

• I'll try, but not every one will necessarily be of the toothed variety and the first one that is will be Tru's, so it will take a few weeks before I have one for you.

Thank you anyway :)

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

• What are the chances to get the second type of Dandelion by breeding? I already bred 5 seeds, but all of them are the regular version; the list of children can be found here:

EDIT:

It is still possible to get an alt dandelion without parents, not from the wild garden, but you can get one. How? Secret and takes some efford.

I just got one *_*

Edited once, last by altan (June 12, 2011 at 7:59 PM).

• Do you want me to breed mine for you? It might take a few tries to get the toothed one, but it would have two wild-born parents, one of them toothed, which I think is a nice lineage ;)

Did you get one from breeding? I have 8 bred mature plants and all are normal Dandelions. But at least I obtained a parentless Alt instead XD

• Did you get one from breeding? I have 8 bred mature plants and all are normal Dandelions. But at least I obtained a parentless Alt instead XD

Nope, the only toothed one I have is from the wild garden and I still didn't manage to breed the one for Tru. They all matured to be the normal ones so far.

Lady Patricia Carraig of Heathland 
    My garden:
    Bitte verzeihen oder korrigieren Sie die Fehlern in mein Deutsch, ich lerne immer noch.

• My parentless normal and parentless biting have so far only given me normal children, but a few days ago I got my hands on a parentless seed, which I have a reason to believe will be the biting alt.
    I am now wondering if it would be selfish to keep the wild one and hopefully fill my promises by purebred alts, rather than giving the parentless one to the first person in line and breeding the originally planed mixed ones for the other people...

My garden:
    Bitte verzeihen oder korrigieren Sie die Fehlern in mein Deutsch, ich lerne immer noch.

• Triss, if I were you I would keep it for myself and breed your parentless alts for pepole ;) But I'm obvoiusly not an angel :P

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• I have bad news regarding purebred biting dandelions:

Du kannst mit geringer Chance einen beißenden Löwenzahn erhalten, wenn du zwei normale Löwenzähne kreuzt. Du kannst ebenfalls einen beißenden Löwenzahn erhalten, wenn du einen solchen mit einem normalen Löwenzahn kreuzt, immerhin mit einer mehr als doppelt so hohen Chance. Du kannst aber keine zwei beißenden Löwenzähne kreuzen, da weitere Mutationen wie "Fleischfressender Kletterlöwenzahn" oder dergleichen vermieden werden müssen.

That means that even though the seed grew up biting as expected, the two won't breed together :(

My garden:

• I managed to get this one from my two parentless, regular dandelions:
    It was my 3rd attempt to get the biting alt.
    Congrats to everyone who succeeded :D

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Wow. 16 tries?! You know how to persevere! Good job! :thumbup:

Glad you got one too, lorimmel! (and that it didn't take you as long! :thumbup: )

Triss - take your time - or do you mean you won't be able to get one at all? I'm a little unclear about your post. It's fine if you can't. I'll end up doing it myself, eventually.