Posts by Clara

Does anyone know how many different types of bunnies there are in total to collect? I have 4 but there's a question mark so I think there have to be other variations :3

The new eggs were pretty easy to catch :o I influenced mine and got a male and female of each. They also seem to be a whole lot more common than some of the previous releases, it's a bit annoying because the howler drakes are still flooding the jungle, making it harder to catch rares. I think I prefer the line art of the glaucus drakes more, they're really pretty :3

I agree with you about DC, it's pretty competitive and it's not always fair - some people have pages and pages of rares whilst others never get them. Some people can get really aggressive over their dragons and that can be annoying. It's great to know it's not like that here though! It'd be nice to be able to collect one of each flower on the site :)

You won't see bunnies in the garden, but you will see easter eggs. They grow up into bunnies.

They're kind of yellow with a red ribbon on them. If you click the link in my sig to my garden, I have four, so you can see what they look like.

Thanks, I found some in the garden and I've adopted them now, I can't wait to see how they grow up :D

The red text (News[number]) should be on your game site profile, not forums. But the news was posted on 03/26/14 and 04/02/14, I am not sure if they are in red text now, even if they are unread. Once you read the news, it turns into green text as Forum and Support. <3

Okay, I checked and mine was red, but once I'd looked at it, it went back to green again(:

Hello and welcome to the game!
    As for breeding you need to have 2 grown up plants of the same breed. Two roses for example.You can't breed a rose and another plant like a Tulip together.The colour is not relevant for breeding. So you don't need 2 pink roses. but can breed a pink to a yellow one.
    And there are some special event plants that can only breed during the according event time.Next are the easter eggs.You can always check out the News section.Breeding times for events are anounced there.
    I hope this helps. :)

Thanks so much, I understand now :) I don't have any two types of the same flower so that's probably why I can't breed any flowers. I'll check out the news on here to see if my plants are breedable too. Just another question though, why is it that the breed action doesn't come up on my plant's pages?

Hi, I only just joined Flowergame and some of my flowers have grown up. When I went to breed them however, it said, 'only healthy, mature plants you own can be used for breeding'. What does this mean? I tried to make sure all my plants were watered adequately and I've posted them on sites I use :( Can anyone tell me what's going on and what I can do? I've been on Dragon Cave for ages and I've never had this problem...
    My garden- http://flowergame.net/garden/8301