• I was just wondering what everyone else was looking for when they breed their plants? I mean, what kind of lineage are you looking for and how do you go about getting it? Do you keep a spreadsheet on all the different plants you have to know which ones to breed with which other ones?

I find it very hard, but lately, I've been opening up each plant's lineage in a separate tab to compare and then decide which ones I want to breed together. I'm still undecided yet as to exactly what it is I'm looking for in a lineage. Some sort of pattern, I suppose, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Any suggestions would be most helpful! If you have examples of what you consider "nice" or "good" lineages, please feel free to post them.

EDIT: Thought I would post some of my own that I like, with comments:

1. This one's nice, but I wish all the bottom level was purple.
    2. I like both of these: http://flowergame.net/lineage/194073
    http://flowergame.net/lineage/194072
    but would like them better if they had the same thing on both sides.
    3. I also like this one since it's a little bit of everything, but is starting to mirror each side.

Edited once, last by truelinor (May 21, 2015 at 12:26 AM).

• I used to always mate different colors together and use those, but lately I've been mating same colors together.

In trying to get the green and pink mushrooms, I created these lineages: 1 2 3 4

As you can see, the first three happen to be siblings, and the last one is still a seed. I'm pretty sure I have others like this of these, but I haven't looked through all of mine. For the bred-only variants, though, I sometimes like getting long lineages. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• I doubt I would be able to this year - I think the event will end before it grows up. But if it's red, I will, and if it's green, I'll breed it with the green one. Next year, if I can't do it this year. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll