• I don't recall that we got the stove from sacrificing a plant in the past. Was that the way it worked?

In prior years to last year, we had to do the "trash" action (not the "abandon" action) on a witch mushroom we already owned, but my recollection is that the reward for that was just a seed of whatever the latest variant was. Last year they removed that particular part of the event, because it distressed so many of us to trash one of our plants.

At least for getting a seed; I really don't remember how we got each of our furniture items.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• The oven was the reward of this event at (and only at) the year 2012. They didn't do it for the last two years. So basically so far we don't know how could we retrieve the oven. But if he does turn it on (and hopefully post a news to let us know), all you need to do is to 'trash' a plant that you've already had to get the reward. It will not affect your pot vacancies. Personal tip: Just keep collecting event seeds because it has many variants :)

-Currently learning German-
    <3

Edited once, last by Shelybear (May 2, 2015 at 1:11 AM).

• The oven was the reward of this event at (and only at) the year 2012. They didn't do it for the last two years. So basically so far we don't know how could we retrieve the oven. But if he does turn it on (and hopefully post a news to let us know), all you need to do is to 'trash' a plant that you've already had to get the reward. It will not affect your pot vacancies. Personal tip: Just keep collecting event seeds because it has many variants :)

Oh okay. I hope it is turned on as I would like to get the oven for that garden. I will do just that as long as the event keeps going. So how do we get the table and other items for that garden?

• Quickly skimmed over some previous threads and had no luck with them. Sorry I don't know where you could get those two tables but I would guess it's from Valentine's event or Christmas'. It's weird that nobody posted when they got the new stuffs. Or maybe there's just one line mentioning it so I skipped without noticing that.It would be more convenient if we have a thread or something making trace of decorations.

Actually...I'n not sure if knowing which event you get the decorations is helpful because they do different things every year...You get one decoration from this year doesn't mean newbies can get a make-up next year. So knowing the decorations are from which event just give a general idea that it might be available again on the same event in the future years, I guess?

Anyway, yep, remind Exterminans when he forgets anything. lol.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• They didn't turn on the Christmas Market this past year, which is why no one would have gotten the table or the big Christmas tree for your Winter Garden.

Did they turn on the Valentine's event (where you give the little fairy girl her letter) this past February? I don't remember doing that this year. But that's probably where we got the table from that holiday in previous years.

I don't know if Exterminans turns on that part of the event, or if it is one of the other admins. He remembered to turn on the drops, but there may be more involved in turning on the other part of the holiday events.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• We've always had the Valentine's "gift a plant, get a post from the post pixie" part. But in previous years (not this year or I think last year) there was an additional part to the event where a little pixie girl is sad, and asks for your help. At the end she gives you a gift. Not a seed, as I recall, but at least one furniture item for your WG. I DON'T think we had that part of the event the first year or two, I think it was an addition they made later.

This past Christmas - and possibly the Christmas before, I don't remember - we didn't have the Christmas Market, either. That was rather fun - a hunt and click game to solve a riddle, and you got at least one prize afterwards. My recollection is that the first year of the Market was when we got our original two wreath seeds, because originally those could NOT be gotten from the garden. For several years, we each had exactly two of those, until later they made it so those seeds dropped in the garden.

I think we only had the Christmas Market for two years, and then it just never came back again, and I don't think we had a Christmas Market for the first year or two of the game. The second year of the CM we didn't get wreath seeds, we got furniture for our WG instead. At least, that's what I recall. It's possible we only had the little pixie girl for two years as well. I don't know what's involved in having those events up, but maybe it's more complex to start those up or something.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Many players have an empty wintergarden, even if they've been playing for years. Some events just don't come back regularly (or not at all!). In other games, such as Dragon Cave, the situation is much worse - there is no chance *at all* to get rewards from past events.

But maybe there will be a new FG event that will finally give us some more furniture. They often come up with amazing ideas, like the treasure hunt last year. :)