LevelMe: Link Exchange

• Hey,

I've started a new free link exchange called LevelMe: ~Spam removed~

You will receive 500 Free Credits for signing up. I'd like to add all of your favourite games, so please use either the contact page on LevelMe or talk to me on here :)

I see a lot of flaws in other exchanges and want to actively develop the best platform.
    If you have any feedback at all please let me know.

Thank you :)

• Don't even bother. Plain link exchanges are not working for Flowergame at all. And trying to bypass that will just result in that particular link exchange getting blacklisted all together.

Trying to sell clicks for real money is yet another good reason why everyone should avoid that click exchange all together.

• I realise that your game requires interaction on its growth page.
    I have already started adding functionality to flag particular games that require interaction and have a couple of ideas of how we can make sure people have interacted with your game.

NOT AUTOMATION! We don't allow that on our exchange all clicks and interactions much be manual.

Also you can pay for credits on our service however there is no need at all. You never have to spend any money. I too run other games and always focus my efforts to the "free to play" ethos. (Something I believe you believe in too).

I don't particularly like the somewhat slanderous way you said:

Trying to sell clicks for real money is yet another good reason why everyone should avoid that click exchange all together.

Maybe you could try the exchange, or do a little research before making bold statements like that.

LEVELME IS FREE!
    Always has been!
    Always will be!

Additionally, as the owner of a few large on-line games I can tell you that link exchanges help drive a lot of traffic to games. Which translates into a lot of new users signing up to YOUR game!

If you would like to open discussions on how we can work together that would be great. But just as I don't make uneducated assumptions about your game, please dont make them about LevelMe.