• Yeah I know I just need time to adjust to the game that's all.

It's not the game - it's the forum and we all had to get used to it ourselves when they switched it about a year or so ago. I think it's because some of the options aren't even seen until your scroll over certain areas. But, don't get me wrong - I absolutely LOVE the forum now that I'm used to it. :love: (And, as I'm sure you can see, *I* am a "Professional". lol :thumbup: )

• Yeah, I thought the "conversations" thing was a bit non-obvious at first. I sent email to people a few times before I figured out that wasn't the way to send a PM! Kind of embarrassing. :)

We had a different forum before, but the admins moved to this place because it has more options. And it really does, it's just that there are SO MANY options that sometimes they're a bit hidden until you know where to look. Mouse over one of your own posts, for instance, or someone else's, and some options will pop up in the lower right corner that otherwise don't show. And when you're typing a message on a thread or a PM, you can click "source" so you can see and edit the source code if you need to make a change.

There are really a LOT of things this forum can do, and I doubt we take advantage of most of them. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• It's not the game - it's the forum and we all had to get used to it ourselves when they switched it about a year or so ago. I think it's because some of the options aren't even seen until your scroll over certain areas. But, don't get me wrong - I absolutely LOVE the forum now that I'm used to it. :love: (And, as I'm sure you can see, *I* am a "Professional". lol :thumbup: )

I meant the game as a whole. But yeah the forums are different then the other ones I have been on.

Yeah, I thought the "conversations" thing was a bit non-obvious at first. I sent email to people a few times before I figured out that wasn't the way to send a PM! Kind of embarrassing. :)

We had a different forum before, but the admins moved to this place because it has more options. And it really does, it's just that there are SO MANY options that sometimes they're a bit hidden until you know where to look. Mouse over one of your own posts, for instance, or someone else's, and some options will pop up in the lower right corner that otherwise don't show. And when you're typing a message on a thread or a PM, you can click "source" so you can see and edit the source code if you need to make a change.

There are really a LOT of things this forum can do, and I doubt we take advantage of most of them. :)

My problem was I did not scroll all the way over to the right of the screen so I never saw the conversation part.