• In the atrium, I remember seeing a member with a nymph in the fountain in their atrium. How do I get one? If it's no longer available, what past event was it from?

:P I couldn't resist asking as I really have a strong water affinity.

-----
    On a completely unrelated note, I'd like to suggest a topic here in the Help forum that accommodates general questions instead of having a lot of topics. This would help tidying up, perhaps. I don't know but it sure is convenient if one has only one question.

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• Shelybear: ^^; Haha. I remember now. I was gone for a few weeks then thought I'd miss something. (I've gone to Fujian, China and didn't get to visit the site)

Ardath: This is the "future event" Exterminans was talking about. :) Thanks! I won't miss it. *is excited*

fgwLQXFL.png

• Was able to get the nymph now.

I was personally insulted to be honest when it said, "a little more than trash but it would be nice in my atrium". What do they mean by "a little more than trash"? I was looking forward to this moment where I'll be able to finally get one.

fgwLQXFL.png

• Was able to get the nymph now.

I was personally insulted to be honest when it said, "a little more than trash but it would be nice in my atrium". What do they mean by "a little more than trash"? I was looking forward to this moment where I'll be able to finally get one.

Uh, that translation went wrong. It was supposed to say "Almost anything down there is worthless trash, but this statue is great for my atrium."