Telephone Flower?

• So I saw in Flowergame Settings that there's an "Always show the chat window" option.
    Though I don't know what that is(and I thank anyone who's willing to tell me!), it inspired me, and here's an idea for a "telephone flower" or "connection flower" or whatever name.
    The idea is, if you own a grown Telephone Flower, you're able to chat with another user(who has one too). The number of Telephone Flowers you own decides how many users you can chat with at the same time. (In reality, you can only chat with one person at the same time with one phone, right?)
    Any ideas? :)

Edit: I'm not sure if this belongs to new flowers thread, but since it brings an extended idea, I suppose I should post here? (Shely has the copyright of this sentence. Thanks XD)

• I don't know what is indicated in setting, either. The idea of Telephone flower(oh you really used this name) sounds great to me and it's FUNNY.xD
    While I think the instant chatting needs people online at the same time, which is difficult if you are in different time zones, so maybe just leave a message?

P.S. I don't need that copyright. lol.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• That's funny. :D
    How about making it a decorative object? As in, grow x number of that flower to get a flower phone, grow x more to add more people to your phonebook... something like that? :D
    That way we can work on getting one any time and won't have to wait for the special holiday (it's not a real plant, so it wouldn't be a regular flower, right?).

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.

• I always assumed some decoration items worked like that (i.e. you get them after growing x flowers). And I've also been wondering about that chat window. Maybe that feature is not available at the moment? I know many online platforms have security issues with implemented chat modules.

Edit: Maybe this should be merged with the "New flowers" suggestion thread.

Edited once, last by walkinslow (May 22, 2014 at 5:42 PM).