• I just had a tree branch blocking sunlight when I clicked one of the snapdragons in my sig. Is that usual for a fully grown plant?
    I'd just played a game to clear clouds.
    I don't have any seeds or sprouts just now.

• that happens when you don't have maximum sunlight sometimes depending on how much sun your plants are getting it says that. Just play a few more games until the sun shines 100% and the description says something about plants blossoming. I hope that helps. Sometimes it does that to older plants I've noticed for some reason. :)

Please click to help the flower(s) grow:
    My Dragon Cave
    Thank you very much
    :thumbup:
    Have a groovy day!
    PEACE + LOVE = :)

• You get whatever makes most sense for the chosen plant. If nothing makes sense (because the plant is fully grown and there is full sun in the corresponding garden), then no option is given. (Because there are no other options for such plants - yet.)

• I just had a tree branch blocking sunlight when I clicked one of the snapdragons in my sig. Is that usual for a fully grown plant?
    I'd just played a game to clear clouds.
    I don't have any seeds or sprouts just now.

A tree branch is blocking the sunlight. What will you do?
    Do nothing, bend it over or run away.

I thought you had a graphic of a tree branch over your sun, like when you get the little clouds on it. I didn't realize you meant when you clicked on a plant. I don't think you have to play any games to clear it away - just click on "bend it over", right?