Easter egg breedng vs. catching question

• Is there a reason to breed Easter egg bunnies instead of catching them from the wild garden, or is it just a matter of if someone wants to breed lineages?

• Yes Savynn, in this way you should have the best chance to get all the versions. But we have 4 old bunny variants and at least one new variant. The event time frame allows us to raise 6 bunnies, so the odds will be quite slim, unless the Post Pixie brings the right seed ;) Good luck to everyone, including me :P

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Okay...I know you need 2 of the same flower to breed...but exactly how does the breeding work? I don't see a breeding option on the game. I would like to try it but can't figure it out. I have seen lots of posts about breeding but none on how it is done. :(

• If you click on a flower you will see the options, breed, trash or abandon. Click breed and it will bring up available partners, click breed on the one you choose to breed with.
    If you don't get the breed option either you don't have a compatible mate or the flower has bred in the last seven days. There are also a few that don't breed at all, St Patty's Treasure is one of those.

• Okay...I know you need 2 of the same flower to breed...but exactly how does the breeding work? I don't see a breeding option on the game. I would like to try it but can't figure it out. I have seen lots of posts about breeding but none on how it is done. :(

Stargazer, the only flowers in your garden that could breed at the moment are the male ferns. You can click one of them to see what Blobber has explained.
    As for the rest of your plants, you will have to get another flower of the same species to have breeding pairs. At the moment we don't have cross-breeding between different species.

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• 2 days I've been searching and still haven't found one in the wild garden.... maybe they aren't there anymore (which would suck since the news notification that the event started didn't show up for me until yesterday!)