Dragon Cave: Announcement Thread

• They are in all biomes, they just goe really really fast o_o I had luck and managed to grab two more and one miss click which I think I'm going to bite (edit: Of course the egg died). It seems to be bit easier to grab them now than last evening.

I hope it's not a joke, they look amazing!

And here's the eggs description: This translucent egg shines like starlight.

Edit: They seem to be real release.

Edited 5 times, last by Mimmu (April 3, 2016 at 8:19 AM).

• Ok, so... I was browsing one of the hatchery sites, so I could clear up some of the entries on the dragon encyclopedia. (I finally decided that I could NOT get all of those myself, but would have to view them from other places. A hatchery seemed the easiest place to find lots of dragons to click on.) Anyway, while looking at one of them, I saw a really INTERESTING looking egg. I clicked on it, and got this.

O_O

Um... what? I've never seen THAT before! How did it end up in a hatchery?

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Found this on MS for people having a hard time finding what egg is where

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."
    Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."
    "Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."
    "Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."
    "Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."
    "Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

• I don't think he's added any of the new dragons to the Encyclopedia, either. I have the feeling that instead of it being dynamic with any changes made, that it's just sort of static. :(

There are some aspects of the Encyclopedia that I think have been poorly chosen. Like, having to observe 200 total hatchling Neglecteds? Really? This is where I'm at in the Neglected entry:
    Next unlock Raise 6 more hatchlings, or observe 28 more hatchlings.

Raise 6 MORE hatchlings? I don't even have ONE! When I got to this point, I just stopped trying for this entry. The Neglected is the only entry I haven't completed, because the requirements are outlandish unless you're one of those who knows how to make Neglecteds. (I'm not.)

I do wish he would add some of the newer dragons, like the Celestials, which I think are absolutely beautiful.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

Edited once, last by MiaSkywalker (July 9, 2016 at 6:27 AM).

• But it's nice that the other one is hybrid, makes hunting the new eggs easier. I just need more parent breed of it. The new egg drops in alpine and forest and the other is Electric and Coastal waverunner hybrid.

And about encyclopedia, there are some breeds missing from there that used to be there (like Celestials).

• Celestials used to be there? I wonder why they took them out? Celestials are one of my current favorite breeds; I think they're beautiful. :)

Yeah, and for the hybrids, I of course don't have many waverunners, since those aren't a breed I care that much for. I'll bet that they're going to be very hard to find for a while, like the hellfires were when the hellhorses were first released. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• They were, I remember unlocking them and I wonder too why they aren't there anymore. They are one of my favourites too ^^ I can't usually resist to get them if I see them :D

Same here, I think I'll wait with finding more Waverunners and Electrics. I remember that :D At the time the Hellhorse was released I already had quite nice stock of Hellfires since I like them.

• Same, about the Hellfires. But I noticed they went fast in the cave for a while, and if you wanted more, it was hard to catch one.

I think I'll wait on trying to get more waverunners, too. It's all I can do to try to get the new cave releases. I had to incu-hatch my current batch, and fortunately I only had to wait about an hour for most of them to hatch. So, I have four of the new ones, and that will keep me satisfied for now. :)

Most of the new releases have been fairly common, fortunately. Sometimes TOO common, at times, making it hard to find the older breeds. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• @MiaSkywalker: They went and also the Horses went fast. I had some of them but I needed more and they were harder to catch than normally.

That's good :) I hope they aren't rare so you can catch more of them.

They have been, only one I've seen drop less is Nexus.

@idril: I hope that too. If they turn out to be rarer than the other releases I can always try to help catching them :) Oh and what kind of lineage project you have going on?